This isn't good

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Things have evolved so much that I doubt old testing methods account for this. Just a hunch. I also think there has been such a push away from general knowledge like mechanical/blue collar type things that people now fail so miserably in that testing area it brings the total scores down much. And liberal indoctrination in our schools cannot help things either

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suspect you could take a current test for High-school Seniors, give it to people in their 50's and report that the 17-18yr old kids have a higher IQ. You could take the test that the 50yr olds took when they were seniors, and get the same results.

The amount of detail that a history teacher today devotes to say Watergate is significantly different than what would have been done for someone graduating in 1998, 1988, or 1978.

History runs at a linear pace. Technology makes exponential jumps.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can say with certainty that my brain has really drop in whatever these last few years.

I can also say I am sure it is due to getting old, a lot of things are not important anymore and maybe I just do not give a damn anymore about the little things like remembering names of people I have known most of my life (I do however keep tract of my name by the name tag I wear).
I am sure my kids brain is and was as good as mine as after all they have my genes.
Yes I have to keep telling my grandkids and kids that the most famous cowboy of all times was Roy Rogers along with a lot of other important facts one needs to know to get by. So just have the faith and keep doing your share of teaching your own. db

- - - Updated - - -

If that bitch had gotten in she would of given 150 billion or some of that uranium to north korea to get rocket man in line. db

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every time I walk by a microwave I piss my pants and forget who I am

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok I just seen clear evidence of either low IS, or madness. I read Ben Shapiro posted an article about Democrat legislation to make it a hate crime to eat at Chic-Fil-A. They say Christians are pushing hate. It was only a year ago when people laughed when I said Christianity is under attack.

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
Ok I just seen clear evidence of either low IS, or madness. I read Ben Shapiro posted an article about Democrat legislation to make it a hate crime to eat at Chic-Fil-A. They say Christians are pushing hate. It was only a year ago when people laughed when I said Christianity is under attack.

It was satire. In a way, you did provide clear evidence that society is getting dumber. Bravo.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well there is this.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/twi...d-eating-chick-fil-pride-month-124515593.html

On Saturday, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey tweeted about using his new Cash app to pay for his meal at Chick-fil-A. It was the kind of tweet that could be easily ignored — if, perhaps, it didn’t happen to be Pride Month, and if Chick-fil-A’s own CEO wasn’t known for his opposition to gay marriage.

Dorsey’s meal caught the attention of critics like journalist Soledad O’Brien, who pointed out the issue with supporting a company associated with anti-LGBTQ views during Pride Month. Dorsey was quick to concede her point.

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't get the article actually a synopsis was on the wife's Facebook. Even though it's satire isn't it crazy that the left has gone so far out of their mind over Trump that we even think these things possible. For example Schummer was trying to twist yesterday's summit with Trump and Kim whatever as bad not good. Just as nuts as the spoof about Chic-Fil-A. Just as nuts and I did see that video.

Edit: Pelosis advice to Kim. It's good to keep a nuke in your hip pocket. I take it she recommends he hide one or two.

Last edited:

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
I didn't get the article actually a synopsis was on the wife's Facebook. Even though it's satire isn't it crazy that the left has gone so far out of their mind over Trump that we even think these things possible. For example Schummer was trying to twist yesterday's summit with Trump and Kim whatever as bad not good. Just as nuts as the spoof about Chic-Fil-A. Just as nuts and I did see that video.

Edit: Pelosis advice to Kim. It's good to keep a nuke in your hip pocket. I take it she recommends he hide one or two.

Your defense for being dumb is ignorance. Very interesting strategy.

Also, nice strawman arguments you brought up there. Strawman arguments are typically a weapon of choice for narcissists. So I guess you have that going for you.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, nice strawman arguments you brought up there.
Thanks.

Your right I should have checked that story before I posted. It's just to easy to believe liberal stupidity.

Your defense for being dumb is ignorance. Very interesting strategy.
Ignorance and dumb ate not that related. Dumb is a measure of intelligence, but even very intelligent people are ignorant of many things. Not debating that I let myself be ignorant, but wanted you to use the term properly, so you wouldn't be ignorant too. So we helped each other.:;:thumbsup

Last edited:

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
Thanks.

Your right I should have checked that story before I posted. It's just to easy to believe liberal stupidity.

Ignorance and dumb ate not that related. Dumb is a measure of intelligence, but even very intelligent people are ignorant of many things. Not debating that I let myself be ignorant, but wanted you to use the term properly, so you wouldn't be ignorant too. So we helped each other.:;:thumbsup

You are really knocking it out of the park today. Not only did you provide evidence that society is getting dumber, you also provided some credibility to the argument that baby boomers are a generation of sociopaths.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74