Olivia Lone Bear

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think there might have been enough ice in spots to get a pick up out a little ways. IDK? Strange tho

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I really hope they solve this case. Too many unknowns for the family and the state for that matter. For me, nothing adds up to accidental. Strapped in the passenger seat suggests perhaps that someone else was driving. Too many questions. It does appear that the case is being investigated thoroughly but very little evidence at this time. prayers to the family.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
400 feet is quite a ways from shore. The timeline just isn't right.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was thinking about this at work today. Only an assumption, but I would guess she was probably dead for awhile and when the ice was thick/thin enough a couple months after she disappeared they drove the strapped in body out onto the ice and let it go down.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was thinking about this at work today. Only an assumption, but I would guess she was probably dead for awhile and when the ice was thick/thin enough a couple months after she disappeared they drove the strapped in body out onto the ice and let it go down.

Exactly what I think happened.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep. Ice was thick enough by the shore to get out a little ways, somebody drove the truck out until it broke through would be my guess. Depending on condition of body, autopsy could show if she was dead prior to drowning. Shitty deal, glad they found her. Like most of the cases that happen in these places, the public will probably never know the truth.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75