Anything NEW (lures) for 2020??

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried some "smile blades" last weekend with a slow death. Worked better tan any other presentation I tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Only mine was purple, with a purple n white slow death hook. I had some purple beads too. With the bite 'on' now is the time I like try out new or seldom used lures.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I tried some "smile blades" last weekend with a slow death. Worked better tan any other presentation I tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Only mine was purple, with a purple n white slow death hook. I had some purple beads too. With the bite 'on' now is the time I like try out new or seldom used lures.
That’s all I use anymore just switch up smile blade size and color. There are days though when a chartreuse spinner outfishes everything else. The biggest smile blades are good for big walleyes. Purple, yellow, pearl, and oil sheen are my go to colors. Smile blades are half the price of butterfly blades so I stick with them.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
been producing for me for 10+ years now... started at tobin catching slobs in the 00's and have done well with them down here for several years... have to be 1/2 a live crawler with about 2" dragging for best results for me...

if using a bead b4 the hook, can easily change color and size by sliding the blade over the top knot... they will turn at around .6 mph vs 1+ with a standard spinner blade...

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ssssshhhhhh I heard it from a reliable source that a bunch of super secret new lures were found by the Beckett plant, so far no one has claimed that prize

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tied up a assortment of butterfly blades this winter. Had a few last summer that did well enough to put up a winters supply of wallys and crappies. Soon as the garden is all in going to see if they work again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75