Bologna

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Not sure if you all know this or not, but it has been proven that you cannot smash big 'eyes without bologna sammiches in the boat. It's science.
And don't think you can cheat the system with those worthless gas station sammiches.
You need to make your own.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooo vol let's see the results.....remember pic's or it didn't happen,gotta add a pic of your sammie as well.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
No pic from me. The asshats I have been fishing with continue to piss off the bologna gods with that C-store filth.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
The real question is whether to smash bologna sandwich or not to smash.. And/or whether to top with fritos honey BBQ, chilli, or doritos.
I've been a smasher since my young days and definitely a chip topper!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had summer sausage on toasted english muffin with swiss, honeyberry jam, and peanut butter on Monday.

Also had same Tue, Wed, Thurs.

Galwholaughed ain’t laughing anymore. She had them too.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every year I have to find something that works last year was Yoo-hoo chocolate drinks lol and they worked 95% of the time

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My trick used to be lots of Keystone Light. Now my trick is maybe some Keystone Light. Laws and aging...

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agree with the sandwich rule but I like my own made summer sausage with swiss cheese and my homemade mustard. The mustard contains in addition to mustard some jalapeños, green chiies, and honey. Adds a pretty nice kick to mustard. A sandwich can even be better if you just unhooked a northern before eating. Moistens the bread or bun up a little. :;:

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
No pic from me. The asshats I have been fishing with continue to piss off the bologna gods with that C-store filth.

Hey I take offense to being called an asshat;:;funnypost. I’m with ahab and lean on the keystone lights for my luck. BUT............I’ll be packing bologna and keystones this weekend for the boat

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find fresh underwear, and ice cold Busch lights work the best, of course at the end of the fishing day, a fresh set of undies is needed again...

Grumps

johnr-certainly not trying to question the knowledge of a wise old hand like yourself, but my best fishing days always occur while flying commando with Rolling Rocks and jerky.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
johnr-certainly not trying to question the knowledge of a wise old hand like yourself, but my best fishing days always occur while flying commando with Rolling Rocks and jerky.
Yes, forgot the jerky, however my old nuts need a container.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The leftover turkey breast sammich from week old Easter dinner worked just fine last Saturday. Eating last of those pigs in a few hours.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find ice cold underwear, and fresh Busch lights work the best, of course at the end of the fishing day, a fresh set of ice cold undies is needed again...

Corrected it for yah!

Bob

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 12.15.36 PM.jpeg

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find fresh underwear, and ice cold Busch lights work the best, of course at the end of the fishing day, a fresh set of undies is needed again...
Will never forget when my buddy had to take a dookie on the boat (loves placing himself between the main motor and kicker) only to realize the cubby had no more tp or paper towels.. Well the mice deterrent dryer sheets had to suffice and he spent the next half hour icing down the ol poop shoot with a big block of ice from the cooler, one of those stories that ages like a fine wine for sure.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74