This is great and so true

Radar13

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok this didn't work as planned, How do I share a facebook video with out my facebook page being included

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bottom right of where you usually post is a "Go Advance" button. Click on it and at the end of the 3rd row of tools is the letter F . Click on that and past the page link between the parentheses .

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
True. But you can explain this to all the little mush brains out there till your blue in the face and it will never sink in. Why that is I can think of no other reason than the brain washing they are getting from schools, the news, all the TV shows they watch, thier friends, the list goes on and on. Most people are followers so they follow. If you can think for yourself there are is no possible way you can be a leftist unless your just unashamedly lazy and worthless, which there seems to be more and more of those kind of people. It’s really that simple.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate to think that colleges and higher learning institutions are at the cause of a lot of this. Saying so, makes me sound like my parents. Wait a minute, maybe they knew what they were talking about.. the older I get, the more I realize that they were often correct. Not always, but I might just not be old enough yet.

I know that I have a couple of nephews in Minneapolis, in their late 20's, and both with college under their belt. And they are very liberal.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77