This is so good! Fidget spinner fishing!

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gotta love Aaron's passion, my favorite angler and its not even close.

Last edited:

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I love that he uses his own hair to make lures. The fishin' hobo lol

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
How he doesn't have a big time show I don't know. He has an awesome personality, can speak well and is a great fisherman. Most of the guys with shows don't hold a candle to him. Granted he mainly fishes on lakes that almost anyone could catch nice fish he still is very entertaining and knowledgeable.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Musky fisherman are weird breed. I sure hope my kids don’t get mixed up with that crowd. “Dad this is my boyfriend. He fishes for musky.” NOPE. NOPE. DOUBLE NOPE.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^^^^;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl............:;:stirthepot...........;:;popcorn

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How he doesn't have a big time show I don't know. He has an awesome personality, can speak well and is a great fisherman. Most of the guys with shows don't hold a candle to him. Granted he mainly fishes on lakes that almost anyone could catch nice fish he still is very entertaining and knowledgeable.

I agree with everything but the bolded part...I think most shows are filmed on lakes like that. Either a good big fish lake filmed over several days, or a lake with a high population, or both. I doubt if many guys would watch a show where the host doesn't catch fish...well at least they probably wouldn't watch it regularly. And if they did I'd be one hell of a host! :) Also, I don't know how many of you are bass guys (my guess is darn few), but I knew a guy from TN that said most of Bill Dance's episodes were on private lakes...

Never heard of this guy before, but that was some good stuff. Hope he doesn't go bald like me as he gets older or he's gonna have a hard time making lures...

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Musky fisherman are weird breed. I sure hope my kids don’t get mixed up with that crowd. “Dad this is my boyfriend. He fishes for musky.” NOPE. NOPE. DOUBLE NOPE.
He fishes for about everything. Walleye , perch , trout, muskies, and makes some of the most entertaining shows that we all can learn a thing or two from.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think my favorite was when Youtube sent him his play button for so many views. He immediately takes it out drills holes in it and hucks it into the water.... Thought he was trying to send a message to youtube saying he didn't give a $hit about their stuff...... then he catches a damn fish on it.

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think my favorite was when Youtube sent him his play button for so many views. He immediately takes it out drills holes in it and hucks it into the water.... Thought he was trying to send a message to youtube saying he didn't give a $hit about their stuff...... then he catches a damn fish on it.

That was the first episode I watched of his. I thought that was pretty cool!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Butthole hairs would make an interesting trout fly, and it would smell like the fish taste, ironic?

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny when one looks into fishing and research they will literally bite anything that moves in the end and the market for expensive flashy stuff keeps growing lol.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
uncut angling is also my favorite... i laughed at the bluegill episode on metegoshie where he uses a drone to catch bluegill

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Butthole hairs would make an interesting trout fly, and it would smell like the fish taste, ironic?

Your post gets no comments, and no thumbs ups.. See what I did there?

LOL. I gotta hand it to you for saying the things that others only think.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75