Dirt bags are at it already

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
The NDGWA and the ND Report All Poachers is seeking information about a 4x4 antlered mule deer that was shot and left in the ditch off County Road 53 approximately 1 mile east of 108th Ave NW in SE McKenzie County. The deer appears to have been killed on the evening of September 11th, 2018. If you have any information about this animal please contact your local Game Warden or call the Report All Poaching (RAP) hotline at 1-800-472-2121 (if you are calling from an out-of-state area code use 701-328-9921.
You can report a violation through RAP and receive a reward for a conviction based on your information. Rewards range from $100-$1000 depending on the nature of the crime. If you wish to remain anonymous, you will receive a special code number and do not need to give your name.
Thank you,
The NDGWA

41545320_604860296578565_5157021464859246592_n.jpg

thats one less buck to be taken out of 4A I believe

Last edited:

bowhunter88

Established Member
This and i heard someone pulled up a large dog crate out of the east end of Sak today.

Last edited:

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is going on with the eye?

- - - Updated - - -

Zoomed in, maybe a growth?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bastages for both things. Who in the heck would think of putting fish in a dog crate??? Winning must be damn important on their list with having to cheat like that.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea for putting big fish in and then coming back to get them during the tournament. pretty shitty. I wish people that did this shit would get caught and publicly shamed...

What some people will come up with for money!?!?! Pure evil intentions. I'd just LOVE to have a game warden scope them from shore and not only blow their chances on their winnings, but also hand them $500 fines in the meantime! Do they just throw the crate back into the water once the fish are harvested? sheeeeesh

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I think it just got ripped on by a coyote or some other such preditor much like the Velvet on the antlers. Either that or got hit by a car before I got shot.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it just got ripped on by a coyote or some other such preditor much like the Velvet on the antlers. Either that or got hit by a car before I got shot.
That's what I was thinking. How do they know it wasn't hit by a car and put out of it's misery? Why would a poacher leave the head behind?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Upon zooming in myself, looks like they tried to saw the antlers off and buggered the eye in the process.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.willistonherald.com/hun...cle_d266858e-c693-11e8-88ee-0be0b212f75a.html

Another douche, out of stater acting as a guide in our state, really! People need to do research on guys claiming to be guides around here.
Criminal minded POS!!!
These are they guys they need to throw the book at. It says they found 26 instances of guiding. If they were each $1,000 that makes 26k in profit. His fine should be at least double that. Oh and loss of Hunting/fishing for life in ND.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last week my buddy and I watched a guy shoot a nice little 6x6 elk, the elk dropped about 100 yards from our blind so we just sat and watched. The guy walked up and saw "how small the elk was" and he and hs buddy talked a while then decided to leave it and go find "a bigger one". My buddy got some pics of them on his phone and then snuck out to find their truck so he could take pics of it too. I called the game and fish poacher hot line and reported them.

My buddy ran into them and they started trying to say they couldn't find the bull so it must have run off. Then they kind of threatened to kick his ass if he didn't let them go. He had had enough at that point and arrested (he's a fed agent) and held them until game and fish got there. I thought we should have just gutshot and left them next to the elk.

Game and fish impounded their truck, confiscated the elk and their guns, arrested them for "wanton waste of game", the "assault on a federal officer" my buddy pressed and a couple of other things. I heard they spent the weekend in jail posted bond and went back to Phoenix without their truck.

I can't wait to be a witness at their trial. :;:smokin

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last week my buddy and I watched a guy shoot a nice little 6x6 elk, the elk dropped about 100 yards from our blind so we just sat and watched. The guy walked up and saw "how small the elk was" and he and hs buddy talked a while then decided to leave it and go find "a bigger one". My buddy got some pics of them on his phone and then snuck out to find their truck so he could take pics of it too. I called the game and fish poacher hot line and reported them.

My buddy ran into them and they started trying to say they couldn't find the bull so it must have run off. Then they kind of threatened to kick his ass if he didn't let them go. He had had enough at that point and arrested (he's a fed agent) and held them until game and fish got there. I thought we should have just gutshot and left them next to the elk.

Game and fish impounded their truck, confiscated the elk and their guns, arrested them for "wanton waste of game", the "assault on a federal officer" my buddy pressed and a couple of other things. I heard they spent the weekend in jail posted bond and went back to Phoenix without their truck.

Holy crap! That's atrocious behavior on their part and some brave action by your buddy. Any links to the story? I'd like to follow this one. Seems too many game violations get off with not even a slap on the wrist, but since this one involves assault on a federal officer, hopefully they throw the book at these lowlifes

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member

Keep us update on this one...smh...they just get dumber I guess

EZZIE

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great Job 2400!!! See something, say something...............

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75