Montana Mule Deer Hunting

Yotkilr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We finished up editing another short video. This was last year in North eastern MT was my friends first time hunting out of state and first mule deer. I'd say its safe to say we got him hooked. Always fun to get to spend deer camp with new people. Hope you enjoy!

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
not sure whats happening, but all I see is a black box and no video? :;:huh

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
you must have the same browser I have on my work computer

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very cool nice job . Two decent public land bucks . In my experience (20 years hunting montana) that's about as good as your gonna do on public on average , sure some years u may get lucky and some years you may eat tag soup or take a small 2 or 3 point for the meat . I've been lucky enough to hunt a great private ranch the last ten years and private is definitely different , bucks like the first one taken in this video lay in the road ditches and are dime a dozen . But I too have hunted public and it's a different animal . Good job and keep up the good work

Yotkilr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very cool nice job . Two decent public land bucks . In my experience (20 years hunting montana) that's about as good as your gonna do on public on average , sure some years u may get lucky and some years you may eat tag soup or take a small 2 or 3 point for the meat . I've been lucky enough to hunt a great private ranch the last ten years and private is definitely different , bucks like the first one taken in this video lay in the road ditches and are dime a dozen . But I too have hunted public and it's a different animal . Good job and keep up the good work

Thanks for the kind words! Yea General Montana tags are not great if your trying to find a monster they can be found just few and far between. We go for the easy to draw tags and lots of deer for a new hunter or just a good excuse to go hang out with some good friends!

Ducks&Eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for sharing the video. Looks like you guys had a great time and scored on a couple nice bucks.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74