Sort results by

Reviews Statistics

Total Reviews 16
Avg Editors Rating 8.3
User Ratings 6
Avg Users Rating 7

All Reviews

by buckhunter24_7, Reviewed on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 00:27am
I bought one a couple of years ago and it was a complete pile. The bail hinges were made of plastic and wore out about halfways through the summer and then the bail would close when I would try to cast. Try explaining to your friends how it's the ree ...
by buckhunter24_7, Reviewed on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 00:20am
I've been using Montana deer decoys for over ten years the thing I really like about them is that they are portable. I always have two in my back pack. The silhouette decoy works awesome and the deer really lock on to it when they get close and are l ...
by Rizzo, Reviewed on Mon, 01/25/2016 - 00:20am
I was in the market for a new auger this year and found these on sale for $500 with free shipping or $450 for the 10 inch after the gift card from Reeds that came with it. Assembly was a breeze, Allen wrench and crankcase oil were included. Takes abo ...
by DirtyMike, Reviewed on Fri, 01/22/2016 - 18:51pm
I think I finally found a boot to keep my feet warm during the coldest days of ice fishing. I tested them out on Lake Winnipeg with lows of -25 F. The only time my feet felt a bit of chill was the ride back to the landing each night. Overall, if t ...
by Fish whisperer, Reviewed on Wed, 01/06/2016 - 03:54am
Have had 2 buddy heaters for my portable for the last 3 years and have been very pleased with them. Went to Lake of the Woods last week and both heaters were in the back of the Ranger on our trips on and off the lake and they would get full of snow. ...
by Vollmer, Reviewed on Mon, 01/04/2016 - 16:32pm
I have just started using this unit. I like the design. I enjoy the side doors. I like the seat(s) design (easy in - easy out). I feel like the material could have been a little tougher. It seems to get pin holes and such somewhat easily. I s ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Users Ratings

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube