Sort results by

Reviews Statistics

Total Reviews 13
Avg Editors Rating 8.4
User Ratings 2
Avg Users Rating 8.5

All Reviews

by MicLee, Reviewed on Mon, 06/17/2019 - 12:39pm
Started using one of these this year, and I am quite pleased with it. In the cold spring days it keeps my hands fairly dry, and is quick to use. I figured it for a gimmick, but decided to give it a go none the less, and I was pleased. I did not gi ...
by Vollmer, Reviewed on Thu, 05/30/2019 - 13:03pm
These are my favorite slow death hooks. They have a big swooping bend to the hook, which makes the crawler spin easier, and in a bigger swirl. They do break somewhat easily, but I have never broken one on a fish, only on hard snags. ...
by Vollmer, Reviewed on Thu, 05/30/2019 - 12:59pm
I find the Helix unit to be quite good. The Side Imaging is quite impressive, as is the mapping. I still feel that Lowrance wins in the 2d sonar and down imaging, however. ...
by Viper, Reviewed on Wed, 02/21/2018 - 21:12pm
Anyone ever went through this outfitter for an elk hunt or any other kind of hunt that they offer? If so, what you think about them? ...
by buckhunter24_7, Reviewed on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 01:16am
Not the best beer ever but a 30pk for $15 who cares. Really good after long hot days on the water. ...
by buckhunter24_7, Reviewed on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 01:09am
I use cabelas action tail swimbaits alot. I use mostly 4 1/2 inch mostly the tails always move unlike some other brands. Could be made of tougher material but pike wreak everything anyways so it probably wouldn't matter. ...
by buckhunter24_7, Reviewed on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 00:36am
Great fishing rod for the price has a nice back bone for pulling in big pike. And yet is very sensitive for wallye fishing this rod has metal eyelets which is nice if you are are hard on equipment like me and you don't want to mess up one of your mor ...
by buckhunter24_7, Reviewed on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 00:27am
I bought one a couple of years ago and it was a complete pile. The bail hinges were made of plastic and wore out about halfways through the summer and then the bail would close when I would try to cast. Try explaining to your friends how it's the ree ...
by buckhunter24_7, Reviewed on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 00:20am
I've been using Montana deer decoys for over ten years the thing I really like about them is that they are portable. I always have two in my back pack. The silhouette decoy works awesome and the deer really lock on to it when they get close and are l ...
by Rizzo, Reviewed on Mon, 01/25/2016 - 00:20am
I was in the market for a new auger this year and found these on sale for $500 with free shipping or $450 for the 10 inch after the gift card from Reeds that came with it. Assembly was a breeze, Allen wrench and crankcase oil were included. Takes abo ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Users Ratings

Humminbird Helix 10

Humminbird Helix 10

Good
Busch light

Busch light

Masterpiece

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube