Humminbird Fish Smart APP

Bauer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey All,

I am a lowrance guy through and through and despite opposition actually like what my Navionics card does for me on LakeSak well enough that I was not interested in purchasing a humminbird graph just for the few changes it would offer me with the Lake Master chip.

That said, I recently became aware that Humminbird had this app that allows you to view the contours (with a purchase of course) for LakeSak much like the Navionics app does currently. It looks like for $30 I can purchase said Lake and get up to 1' contours for it, set way points and even record trails if I would like. Now I am sure as a Lake Master owner you would get free access to this, but since I am not, I feel like this would fullfill any of the minor things I would like to achieve with LM vs Navionics without the need to spend several benjamins on another item with a screen that will mostly just take up precious space on my dash.

Are there any users out there that can verify that this is a functional feature and worth the $30 it will cost me.
- Does it come with free updates?
- Is it a 1 time purchase vs yearly?

and any other pros/cons to those that use it would be great!

Thanks.

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used it to get the Canadian side of the Red River. I thought it worked well for that. I recently bought some of the Devils Lake overlays but have not used them yet.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75