First Ice house

Walleyeman16

So, I am looking to buy a portable ice house for my first ice house. I have my eye on the Clam Nanook. I fish alone, and it got plenty of space, and I heard it pulls pretty well. Does anyone got any better ideas? Also, anyone got one for sale around Fargo, ND for cheaper than $400? If so, PM me please. Thanks

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've got an un insulated otter in devils lake with the bench that I will practically give away if anyone wants it.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
For that you better just drive there. He shouldn’t have to give you a smoking deal and deliver it.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
truth ^^^

i got a couple of PMs from locals who are interested too. i am gonna pull it down from the rafters, set it up and take some pictures of it so they can be shared with those interested so they don't waste their time if it isn't up to par.

should have em this afternoon.

shoot me a PM with your phone number walleyeman

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
walleyeman is killing it. Several fishing reports asking about fisheries, several threads asking questions. No problems with any of it and most of us are more than willing to share our experiences, but why ask the guy to commute 2 hours?

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys havnt figured it out yet? Read all the posts from him. Remember the Otter with a bench seat to change over to just seat(s) . The auger thing k drill vs propane, cause he runs and guns. Lazer hand auger with some power source, as it would be first auger. Just curious how many lakes are you running and gunning without an auger or house? Just curious. :) Something just seems FISHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
attachment.php

come on... would this guy be up to something sneaky?

- - - Updated - - -

https://nodakangler.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3251611

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My son runs and guns, he also only personally owns an underwater camera, an ice rod, and a limited amount of tackle in a small tackle box.
He out fishes me all the time. With no auger, fish house, bait bucket, or vehicle.
Funny how all that works when your young.
Here is Christmas Day on lake Patterson, just goofing around for a couple hours.
56C00525-301A-45EC-AA2D-4ADA0D13E304.jpg

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
walleyeman is killing it. Several fishing reports asking about fisheries, several threads asking questions. No problems with any of it and most of us are more than willing to share our experiences, but why ask the guy to commute 2 hours?

I’m still waiting for his fishing reports on any of the 7 lakes from Fargo to Minot

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, I am looking to buy a portable ice house for my first ice house. I have my eye on the Clam Nanook. I fish alone, and it got plenty of space, and I heard it pulls pretty well. Does anyone got any better ideas? Also, anyone got one for sale around Fargo, ND for cheaper than $400? If so, PM me please. Thanks

It’s time to come clean. Your NDA history is not adding up.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perchslayer? Is that you? Remember that one time you checked ice depths on 20 lakes in one day, but then it wasn’t you? Stay in school kid.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75