Vegas deals??

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
Going to Lost wages in april for a wedding. Anyone have any tricks or deals?? Seems like allegiant bundled with a room is best option so far.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Allegiant, but check prices daily for a bit before you book. They fluctuate alot, even day to day.

Mapman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Incognito window is your friend when booking travel

skywalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always use Allegiant when going to Vegas. People at work tell me Tuesday nights are the best deals they offer. Don't know if it is true, but they always purchase on Tuesday nights. I usually just go last minute, so I just reserve them when I know I'm going.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Allegiant packages are best and easiest . We go every year and use this every time . You can go real cheap if you can go during the week Like Sunday - Thursday . We go a Sunday -Thursday every January and stay at Excalibur and it’s usually about 275/each for air and hotel . Out of Fargo . We are big gamblers , we play some penny slots , drink Booz and people watch . Usually take up a couple of cheaper shows too . I always get by for a grand for the two of us for a 4 day trip . I love Vegas

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Know a guy who says they booked an allegiant flight (Sun-Thurs) to vegas for next week for $160 just a few days ago.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74