Who drew ND Antelope tags this year?

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apps will be out next week. I saw a list of tag numbers and the new units open to hunting on their website.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No no no. That can’t be right. The season starts in like 6 weeks. It would absurd for them to not have had the application process done and over with by now.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now I know you’re just screwing with me. No way a responsible fish and game agency would only make the deadline, let alone the actual drawing only 3 mere weeks from the season start.

Click-it or lose out!

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I couldnt draw a stick man let alone any sort of hunting tad this year.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This could have been a lot more fun if everyone had played along. :(

grant.t.huff

Lived in ND all my life and have never hunted antelope before. I have 5 preference points going into this years lottery. Any suggestions on what unit to apply for? Looks like the far SW corner of the state has the most tags available, but that doesn't mean its the easiest land access wise. Any information/tips would be of great help. Thanks

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
So why hasn't G&F put out a notice on when deadline is? It's not in there "News" section like seasons reminders normally are. Haven't gotten an email about it. Wtf the deadline is 2 weeks away.....I think a lot of people will miss the deadline if they aren't reminded!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I just realized this is a good thing for us. Please take down this thread!! LOL

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
They probably want you to miss the deadline. That way you get to be pissed at yourself for misremembering to apply instead of being pissed at the game and fish for not issuing you a tag.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So why hasn't G&F put out a notice on when deadline is? It's not in there "News" section like seasons reminders normally are. Haven't gotten an email about it. Wtf the deadline is 2 weeks away.....I think a lot of people will miss the deadline if they aren't reminded!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I just realized this is a good thing for us. Please take down this thread!! LOL

ND Outdoors Calendar has it posted as August 7th

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79