Why??????????

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Doesn't sound fair but could it be that his clients are from out of state and don't want to come back to testify? And a judge doesn't want to require them to come back or pay the cost? Bad deal either way.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
COST??? After he's found guilty fine him 5x the COST!!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Money, money, money. I still say our two party system is perverts and money worshipers. If the guy was making a buck the money worshipers will protect him. If his clients were having sex with the deer the democrats would protect him.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey PG, if you could describe our 2 party system with one phrase each, what would they be? I think maybe you should say it 63 or 64 more times

undguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't sound fair but could it be that his clients are from out of state and don't want to come back to testify? And a judge doesn't want to require them to come back or pay the cost? Bad deal either way.

Judges don’t make decisions to dismiss charges. Prosecutors do. Judges just sign off on the dismissal and don’t have a choice. If a dismissal is submitted to the judge he or she is required to sign it

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
WTF? So how much money have they already spent on this fiasco?? The prosecutor should be relieved of their duties!

ndfishin

I have been watching this thread since it started but never joined but needed to reply and answer your why question. First thing is there is no law enforcement in Divide County the oil field does whatever it wants the same as Williams County and Mckenzie County. No one will say anything because our governor wants the money and its always been that way. This is my first post so be nice.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hopefully we will hear more in time on why this case got dismissed. A lot of what is mentioned so far is only speculation.

I do agree on the Governor comment. He is truly only looking at the $$, but afraid to share it. :mad: If people paid a close attention to what he has done, you will find out he hasn't really done much but talked a good talk and is giving his salary to charity. I realize this is not related to thread, but does anyone really know or understand his mainstreet initiative? His big thing is building the Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library in Medora.

Stay warm everybody!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i think i counted 19 out of state witnesses.

- - - Updated - - -

and the attempted filing of an amended information/complaint over a year after the preliminary hearing and like a week before trial that got denied.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many people/ leaders in this state need to be replaced.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have been watching this thread since it started but never joined but needed to reply and answer your why question. First thing is there is no law enforcement in Divide County the oil field does whatever it wants the same as Williams County and Mckenzie County. No one will say anything because our governor wants the money and its always been that way. This is my first post so be nice.

Seems to me law enforcement did its job by citing this clown and getting him in front of a judge. Other than testimony in court, their job is done. Only the states attorney can drop the charges, not the cops. Not saying maybe they didn't screw up the case.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76