You can not make this stuff up!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might as well throw 5 more years for attempted arson on the church. Geeze this is ridiculous!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something is terribly wrong here!
Yep, just another case of daily radical liberalism and although shocking; not surprising. They can do anything they want and nobody says or does shit about it out of fear their name and life being turned upside down by all the enabling evil groups behind their bs ideologies. (Lgbtq, antifa, #metoo, 1/2 of hollywood/ 3/4 of the music industry, 7/8 of MSM, Soros' paid protesters, BLM, freedom from religion foundation, etc collectively have the silent right by the balls by words such as "racist", homophobe, xenophobe, Christian, and bigot.
If the Kavanaugh hearings didn't send off a warning signal, this impeachment circus better damn well do it. They could easily get away with burning American, confederate, POW flags outside the Whitehouse and get slapped on the damn wrist at most, but would be considered a hero by all of the above and become another Saint Kaeperdink to them all.
If I hear "no one is above the law, not even the president" one more effing time..
#triggered

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's all one big shit show. My oldest son got married 18 months ago and who wouldn't be excited to be a Gpa? You know, have grandkid to influence. Maybe a second chance of doing things a little better then when I raised him. He told me he is trying to settle in, put something in the bank, and stabilize. I'm not gonna push him into making me a Gpa. With everything going on in world, im scared for the next generation.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76