Record ND Walleye Blog

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Post by Tom Volk:

How many of you want some reading material? My long anticipated public blog about my walleye has gone live. You can view it here: https://ndslargestwalleye.blogspot.com. Please be sure to share the link and I'll update it with more posts as I can. I need your support to get Game and Fish to change their laws, protocols and procedures. What happened to me should never be allowed to happen to anyone else. My walleye was caught legally and I'm providing all the details.
The blog starts at POST 1 and posts 6, 9 and 24 are my favorites so far.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm with Skeeter ..........................................oh wait................. I didn't care the first go around either.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm just guna go ahead and pretend that's a link you need to have Facebook for and not attend because that looks exhausting lol. Just another Bigfoot story to me anymore, Meh.

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched his new video his wife took..this was my reply.
In the wife's video that fish is fighting like a big fish that's snagged and trying to swim away and not one that's been hooked in the mouth. Question: why in the police report does the net man say it was not wrapped up in the line when it came in "like you said" and says it was not hooked in the mouth either when questioned? Believe me when I saw the pic at first of the angler,net man and family with the fish i thought it was the coolest thing ever! Sorry I just dont buy it, even thou at first I was happy for ya.

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Edited: not sure how sharing Icloud videos works on the WWW but it just doesn't feel safe lol.

Case closed, gavel slammed, walk off Homer, game winning field goal, shot through the heart.. If you can't see it there I don't know what to tell ya but the "spit the hook" and rolled into it in the net like that isn't going to work with most seasoned fisherman especially after all the reports of people witnessing snagged fish from that exact spot all spring.

Last edited:

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I feel for too Tom. You feel like you were wronged. But this isn’t a good look. Let it go.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
From what I read the place where this occurred is commonly known as the snagging hole. Coincidence??

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74