Pure genius !!

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ordered this as soon as I found out it existed...

Sawsall spray paint shaker attachment.

E11D7350-6DAB-4D4E-86BD-DDD0E9837F38.jpg

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like a group buy opportunity if I ever saw one, Can someone contact the manuf and get the price on a case of those bad boys?

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw an interesting little video clip with a couple female carpenters using a sawsall with a different attachment too, could hardly believe my eyes... can do a lot of things with them sawsalls

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Somewhere along the line of evolution of man, we lost the ability to shake up spray paint cans manually. How pathetic.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Somewhere along the line of evolution of man, we lost the ability to shake up spray paint cans manually. How pathetic.

This opinion would carry more weight if you fished out of a canoe

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do they make a sawsall that can handle a five gallon can? That would be great...

An electric drill works good for gallons and fives .

- - - Updated - - -

I like gadgets and I have too many but in the time it would take me to get the Sawzall out , Change the blade, strap the can in and mix it. I could have shook up two cans and already used up half of one.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
An electric drill works good for gallons and fives .

- - - Updated - - -

I like gadgets and I have too many but in the time it would take me to get the Sawzall out , Change the blade, strap the can in and mix it. I could have shook up two cans and already used up half of one.

I agree that this is true for most of us. This guy's job was locating underground wires. If I went through paint cans as often as that type of job I'd have one for sure. Depends on everyone's use potential. For me it would be a conversation piece when I pulled it our in front of friends or neighbors.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, judging and arguing about a modern convenience devices. Isn't that what innovation is all about?

When's the last time anyone lit a candle to go into their root cellar to cut a piece of salted pork to add to the beans cooking over the open fire inside their hand-hewn, sod roof log cabin? Any Jeremiah Johnsons still roaming around out there? Any of them on the internet commenting on a forum about a modern convenience?

;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76