2020 Bis-Man Reel & Rec Annual Cabin Fever Banquet and Fund Raiser

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
2020_Cabin_Fever_Ticket_2.jpg

Anyone needing a ticket give me a PM, or call and leave a message. Tickets also available at the Mandan Moose. Seating is limited, and I need to have responses to order meals by the March 13th, 2020. Seven_Zero_One_Four Zero Zero_Five Zero Eight Nine

Jeff

Last edited:

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
I forgot to mention that we will have Dave Fryda Fisheries Biologist for Lake Sakakawea give a presentation on the current status of the Big Lake at Cabin Fever. Anyone needing a ticket, let me know as there is choice of Prime Rib or Creamed Chicken Breast on the menu. Thanks for your support!

Jeff

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
Due to circumstances happening today and according to recommendations from the CDC and the Governor: The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention put forward new guidelines Sunday recommending that all gatherings and events of 50 people and more be postponed until May; The Bis-Man Reel & Rec has rescheduled the Cabin Fever Banquet until Saturday May 9th, 2020. Same times we just changed to the date in May. Thanks for your support and see you in May!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76