Anybody else own an old hoodie with this on it?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
396BB831-9FE3-494D-AC58-0403731FBB9D.jpg

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Negative, closest thing I have in that era is a bva collared shooting shirt.

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great little hunting and fishing business back then. Do you remember the one downtown before Andrus opened? Used to look forward to going in there every Saturday when I was a kid.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went to Andrus about a month ago for minnows, closed at noonish, disappointing. Last time I was inside it was sad, feel bad for Greg, wish I had been a better patron.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cut up all my old hoodies into little 3" squares for some reason.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven’t been in that store in probably over a year.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing your talking about the store north of Dickinson. I stopped there every time I headed west for any reason. Just liked to brows like a kid in a candy store. It was great until they tried selling a gun. They had some of the craziest off the wall ideas about reloading, and guns too. They tried telling me things were impossible that I had already been doing for years.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I used to go there a lot when Bill ran it. Then he sold it to Gary W.. Then Bill got back in the before selling to Greg. I supported him for a bit, but eventually got sick of his wife whining about stuff when I was paying. Plus the place needed a good cleaning! Nice folks....but clean it up a bit. A guy should not want to throw up in your mouth when you walk in. ;:;barf

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to go there a lot when Bill ran it. Then he sold it to Gary W.. Then Bill got back in the before selling to Greg. I supported him for a bit, but eventually got sick of his wife whining about stuff when I was paying. Plus the place needed a good cleaning! Nice folks....but clean it up a bit. A guy should not want to throw up in your mouth when you walk in. ;:;barf
I would’ve hated to see the inside of their house. That store was dirty as hell. I drew a smiley face in the dust on top of some trolling motor boxes one time. Came back a few weeks later and it was still their. It also smelled like dirty old socks in there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56