Time to buy a new pickup?

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ram has been offering interest free for 3 years for awhile now. GMC/chevy 7 years interest free and I think i read no payments for the first 6 months or something. No idea what Ford is offering because come on who buys a Ford. jk ford owners don't get your panties in a bunch.

Wonder if I wait a while if Ram will come out with a better deal.

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
when I bought my first new pickup they had 0% OR xxxx amount in rebate, it wasn't an altogether deal. so I would be more concerned about rebates, final price,and if taking 0% causes the loss of any rebate amount. I have to imagine any bank would give a pretty darn low rate right now... if I remember right my choice was 1.9% or 0%. he asked me which way I wanted to go and explained i'd lose some money in rebates. the guy was smart but a huge nerd, he had a big thousand dollar calculator that was made in Switzerland and more accurate or something. anyway, kidding nice guy.. he punched up numbers and looked right at me and said it's stupid to take the 0% as cheap as it is to borrow money right now and showed me the math. it was a ford and my panties are bunched pretty hard right now.

Radar13

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to the dealers and see what is in the shop, Rebates and zero interest wont make a difference if your new ride is not at home. I'm on my second Toyota and their shop is usually slow unless you want a oil change. My current truck went to the shop once and that was for a battery and might have been from me leaving the key on all night. My first Tundra never saw the shop. People always talk about Tundras poor gas mileage and that is from the 430 gear ratio I'm thinking. When I get different truck I will go certified pre owned again, My first one was a 2010 Rock Warrior 1 year old 15000 miles I got it for $ 31000 had it 5 years bought my TRD Pro in 2016 and got $26400 for trade in. I will lose a little more on this truck since i bought it new, Just something to consider

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69