New Weapon

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have learned to spit like a llama. So if you get with in 6' of me expect the worst.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
PFFFFT!! Spit like a llama. Sing out when you can fling turds like the monkey shrit snipers at the zoo. Then you'll have something.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha. It sure makes the vehicles look a lot better when you let one go out the window at 75 .

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
KDM Years ago I took the family to a zoo in a big city and there was some guys taunting the monkeys and yes those little buggers can really whip their turds and pretty go aim too. I never laughed so hard in my life watching those guys ducking turds. First time I ever seen or heard of what the monkeys will do when picked on. LB

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have learned to spit like a llama. So if you get with in 6' of me expect the worst.

tenor.gif

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM Years ago I took the family to a zoo in a big city and there was some guys taunting the monkeys and yes those little buggers can really whip their turds and pretty go aim too. I never laughed so hard in my life watching those guys ducking turds. First time I ever seen or heard of what the monkeys will do when picked on. LB

Down in Panama, I've watched wild howler monkeys drive a half a dozen privates and airmen outta the jungle like they were scalded. Firing steaming piles of "Love" at every step. I almost wet myself from laughing. There were some wild banana trees growing just inside the tree line that had some ripe fruit on'em. We told these youngins to leave'em be as there was a whole troop of howler monkeys that had laid claim to the grove. Seems these young bucks didn't believe us older guys when we told them "Don't mess with the monkeys". They learned real quick. Them boys didn't listen to our warnings, nor the warnings from the monkeys when they entered the tree line. Took about 5 minutes before we heard "Holy %^*#, Jesus %^&#&, and an entire tirade of expletives followed by a get the F outta here. Them boys rolled outta the trees at a dead run about 10 yards in front of a brown wall of shit being hurled at them by 30-50 very pissed off howler monkeys. Those darn monkeys were pretty accurate too. The male monkeys stayed at the tree line and threw grass at'em when they ran outta "ammo" and yelled like the dickens for about 15 minutes. One of the BEST memories I have of my military life. I'll never forget it or stop laughing about it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75