Snowrona

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, can't go out because of Corona, couldn't if I wanted to thanks to ice and snow, and power has been out a few times throughout the day in the house!

We are truly confused on what we're supposed to do? Snowmobile, soccer, snow blow, basketball????

Board games it is! What is everyone else doing to pass the time?

20200402_191003.jpg

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the process of moving to Dickinson. I think my wife purposely put the Xbox in uhaul first.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tinkering with stuff I never had time to tinker with before. Just pulled out some old coins to sort through and give to the kids and Grandkids.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I summer- ized my snowblower on saturday when it was like 58 degrees out so i am to blame for this crap. My apologies:;:sorry

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I summer- ized my snowblower on saturday when it was like 58 degrees out so i am to blame for this crap. My apologies:;:sorry
I'll share some of that blame. I even thatched the lawn. On the flip side, I won't be shoveling as this shit will melt eventually.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
[MENTION=229]DirtyMike[/MENTION] what you use for a thatcher? i suppose i could just bite the bullet and put thatcher blades on the rider.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
We probably got 6-8 inches here in Casselton....Unfortunately I can't wait for it to melt so I'll be snow blowing ;:;barf

What did everyone else get and where are you located?

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I like my mailman. So I cleared the sidewalk for my block. But that’s about it.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can only dream of it being 58 degrees. We haven’t seen a temp over 35 since November. Got another 3-4 inches last night in Wasilla, AK and it’s still coming down. I try not to complain about temperature ever because we are all free to move to whichever state we desire, but this year has pushed me. The salmon are on the way and the bears are waking up so I’ll try to keep a good attitude!

Working from home so making the most of it. mostly spend my free time shooting the bag in the garage really fine tuning my archery form and I’ll dry fire my rifle at various items in the backyard off my staircase when I’m home along. That and I do 10 push-ups or sit-ups for every email. 300 push-ups and 250 sit-ups yesterday......

Attachments

A3E3E2BD-49B3-4D77-99E3-13EFCCA0A787.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can only dream of it being 58 degrees. We haven’t seen a temp over 35 since November. Got another 3-4 inches last night in Wasilla, AK and it’s still coming down. I try not to complain about temperature ever because we are all free to move to whichever state we desire, but this year has pushed me. The salmon are on the way and the bears are waking up so I’ll try to keep a good attitude!

Working from home so making the most of it. mostly spend my free time shooting the bag in the garage really fine tuning my archery form and I’ll dry fire my rifle at various items in the backyard off my staircase when I’m home along. That and I do 10 push-ups or sit-ups for every email. 300 push-ups and 250 sit-ups yesterday......

Did you guys get your resident bear season back. Thought i seen some thing saying that.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did you guys get your resident bear season back. Thought i seen some thing saying that.

it was reinstated yesterday. The governor took a question in his press conference Wednesday about keeping bear hunters out of remote areas like Kodiak. He announced season closure on Kodiak and AK Peninsula and then in his last sentence said “so all spring black and brown bear seasons will be cancelled.” Not sure if it was an accident but he released Hell on the fish and game! I can’t imagine the number of emails and phone calls they took yesterday. The governor started yesterday’s press conference by saying they re-evaluated the issue and residents can hunt as long as they follow the travel and health mandates in place. So hopefully people play by the rules and don’t screw it up!

3288A050-CA1C-490C-8B35-4602491D3077.jpeg

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member

My bro and i were up in your neck of the woods 2 yrs ago to watch the start of the Iditarod in Anchorage and then again in Willow for restart.. Glad we didnt have this virus thing going at that time! Pretty country up there in March that is for sure!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77