Roosters

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got big old floppy tail that patrols the yard every coupla hrs. Gives me a little entertainment.:;:rockit

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have some that hang out in the trees and bushes near us. When we take the dog out to run a bit, he takes full advantage of the smells! Entertaining for sure!

He found a neighborhood cat yesterday and didn't want to leave it be! He doesn't have much experience with cats...be interesting to see how he'd shape up to a meal ol' tom!

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anybody ever had roosters attacking your windows because they see their reflection and decide to kick their own ass? I’ve had it happen multiple times over the years.

Last edited:

eliminator

Honored Member
Bfishn we have this happen often---it is quite entertaining---they also have went on the roof and did it to the skylight after they were chased away from the patio door

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't have any roosters but do have a trio of squirrels that provide a lot of entertainment. 2 will eat together but won't let the third in for bite. The 3rd squirrel seems to always have to eat alone. A couple deer came back last week and pretty much cleaned up the corn that was left. Squirrels are nice and fat.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Had Robins peck at the basement windows and then door alarm lab would go nuts. Got old after awhile.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dam, to many hawk's around for the Pheasants and Partridge

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anybody ever had roosters attacking your windows because they see their reflection and decide to kick their own ass? I’ve had it happen multiple times over the years.

I've seen chukars do that right in the city (Bismarck) at condos I was servicing several times in the winter over several years. I got inside one time while it was going on and laid on the floor right up to the window and got some pretty good pictures. Privacy glass so chukar never saw me.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55