Remember when...

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lets start talking, anybody catching Perch or Bluegills right now, or is it to early?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
we used to talk about fishing and hunting issues on NDA? :)
I read the title and thought you were harkening back to drinking from a garden hose when a screw was a screw and when you were down with something it was the flu ------- other than corvid. Maybe corvid 1 like Biden is worried about. Oooops political again.

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Turned a foot tall groundhog into a two foot LONG groundhog yesterday just for spite. Wife and I are packing a picnic basket and going for a drive to some of the little lakes, to see if spring is around the corner or not.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
This site definitely took the exit for tin foil hats, angry old men and day drinking.

Well, I’m not taking health, wellness, nor survival advise from someone who’s greatest accomplishment is something called “Snooty-Patooty”.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am still waiting for my pink polka dot spook

just walking the dog!!

who the hell can fish with all that crap underfoot though? Apparently he can lol

Was watching a bass tourney the other day. Swear the guy had 8 rods each on both sides of the bow laying flat like they always do.
He went to step on the side of the boat because he was out of room on the bow. His foot slipped on the rounded edge and down in the water he went. Laughed my ass off. He needs a bigger boat!!!

Last edited:

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With all this wind the last few days, sure think we'll be ice free just about everywhere by next weekend...at least that's what I'm hoping for!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75