Warm Skin?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it like getting Ben-Gay and Prep-H mixed up?

I can never resist a good story . Me and a buddy were partying one weekend and he got sunburned bad, The next morning we were both hung over and he grabbed this tube out of his travel case and was telling me about how good this sunburn ointment was that his mom had sent with him. He was smearing it all over his face and I saw it coming out side holes on the tube and read the name on the tube and I got the giggles. The more he smeared it on his face the worse I got the giggles. He couldn't figure out why I was giggling so hard and I giggled out every time I tried to tell him. I finally got the message across to him and he was in shock. He grabbed me and put me in a headlock and said if you ever tell anybody I'll F%$#@$ kill you. I hope he reads this and giggles rather than the alternative.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Had an uncle get Prep-H and toothpaste mixed up and his wife told everybody.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
We had a similar product available to us at the USPS during winters over several years. I tried it a few times and noticed no improvement in keeping my hands warm. I quit using the product and it wasn't but a few years and the product wasn't purchased by the USPS here again for us any longer. I wasn't impressed with it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55