High speed pit maneuver

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder how fast they were actually going when he did that. Can’t imagine wanting to do that maneuver at over 60-70

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well that was a stupid idea. Police shouldnt even engage in HS chases for minor traffic violations....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
punted that sum bitch right out in the rubarb. He spun him to the side with no traffic just forgot to get on the brakes when the hat hanger started to spin. Wonder if he hit the general lee horn as he was sailing through the air. Over all that was fucking awesome

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe it is not recommended at speeds of 40 mph. It looks like the HP was a little to deep to properly perform the move.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe it is not recommended at speeds of 40 mph. It looks like the HP was a little to deep to properly perform the move.

40 shit it don’t get fun till you 100... 200 is better just look at dega

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
You using the term "in the rhubarb really brought a smile to my face. I never heard anyone out of my area ever say that. 40 some years ago some friends were out on the town late at night and when taking one of the buddies back home to his farm the driver came flying into the yard too fast spun out in the muddy yard and literally got stuck in their rhubarb patch. From that time on anyone that hit the ditch for any reason it was always said "Boy he really hit the rhubarb" Lol

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems really stupid to pursue for just blowing through a stop sign, especially on a busy hwy. Trooper is lucky he or an innocent person wasn't killed. Probably will be lawsuits by the drivers family for excessive force.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was expecting a really fast tire change or wedge adjustment based upon the title.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy in the truck died the officer was sent to the hospital. I smell wrongful death lawsuit

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
One can say law shouldn't pursue people for small infractions (speeding, running stop signs, etc), but if they don't we'd see an awful lot more of people running from the law.

As it stands right now, people generally run because of something much larger than the observed infraction. They are either drunk, carrying drugs, have no license/insurance, etc.

While this sucks all the way around, it can be laid squarely at the feet of the pickup driver. His family sure wouldn't want me on the jury if they sued for wrongful death.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had one Runner fly by and pull in hard on my left on the 94 bridge over the red. I had to hit the breaks super hard and veer -- pissed the twin turbos lit up and i was the guys bumper in a split second. then i noticed lights and backed off --- the lights backed off too as the idiot went into ND and no cops followed.

- - - Updated - - -

after witnessing it first hand imo it is a complete threat to other drivers - i do believe we need to stop those who choose to run. In the case above -- i would sue the guys parents for having such a piece of shit. \

Responsible - we need to hold people responsible folks regardless how petty you think the crime is.

America your getting way to soft.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess the guy in the dodge should have been wearing his seat belt also just stopping might have helped more. Cop put him in the ditch vs oncoming traffic so that was good.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't know the US Forest Service was able to conduct a stop for a traffic violation

Friday, April 10th, State Police took over a chase that was said to have started in Fort Smith after a U.S. Forest Service officer tried to stop a truck for running a stoplight on the shoulder of Hwy. 71 in the city around 6:30 in the morning .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76