Canada bans assault-style weapons after mass shooting

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Same shit, different day. Once again it's the gun's fault, not the asshole pulling the trigger. A criminal who was breaking the law by owning the guns and one is surprised that he didn't follow the law against murder. Now all law-abiding citizens are denied their right to own legal firearms. True liberal thinking, Never let a rise be wasted.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
One person in canada has that much power to by himself ban weapons. Unbelivable. What else can he do by himself.
I would think the western providence will react to this.
It is a country that can be rule by one person who can make the rules? i would think some would be scare of this power by their PM and what he may or could do. Just unbelievable.

For this reason alone, i do thank Trump, the United States of America and its founding fathers and pray that Bidden does not get in or anyone who thinks like him into the future. db

- - - Updated - - -

I still feel that, if they did ban AR in this country and even though I do not own one, there will be only a handful that will stand with me while the majority will be in line to turn their ARs in. db

wirehare

trudeau is a idiot no idea what a ar 15 is whats next we ban forks because it makes us fat guns don't kill people by themselves i don't own one prop never will but banning them won't solve the problem

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the US bans them again you mean?

One person in canada has that much power to by himself ban weapons. Unbelivable. What else can he do by himself.
I would think the western providence will react to this.
It is a country that can be rule by one person who can make the rules? i would think some would be scare of this power by their PM and what he may or could do. Just unbelievable.

For this reason alone, i do thank Trump, the United States of America and its founding fathers and pray that Bidden does not get in or anyone who thinks like him into the future. db

- - - Updated - - -

I still feel that, if they did ban AR in this country and even though I do not own one, there will be only a handful that will stand with me while the majority will be in line to turn their ARs in. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Brian:

I do not know where the hell i was in 1994 but it appears i had no concern about the ban back then. I do remember it somewhat and that it was to expire in 10 years. But i am ashame as i did not at the time step forward. Yes i think i agreed that the public should not have guns like that at that time but that was not the issue.

So what has happen over those years, well

I got older, wiser maybe but mainly older and more concern to do my part for the future generation. It is really a concern now on my part with the added age. When someone in Canada can make it a rule on his own we have concerns as i am sure some in the US feel they have the power to do the same thing if we give them a chance and the power. Needs to be stop at all cost.

If not guns, then what will they think is best for us.

So yes, i am ashame of myself from 25 years ago and i cannot let my inactions happen again. And i will not. db

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I'll have to leave the Benelli at home and oil up the old Model 1200 Winchester pump with modified choke.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada is not a democratic republic that recognizes inalienable human rights. It is not USA 2.0

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62