Ahmaud Arbery.... MURDER?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
i am following it, that video is a good analysis... be curious to see the uproar the video guy faces, or if youtube pulls it

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
The kid WASN'T jogging in two separate security videos. He walked INTO a home under construction and looked around (like, if there was something there he could grab & go) and in another video shot he's walking by an open garage door and "looking" around as he bypasses. He wasn't in the street, he wasn't in running gear, he had no purpose to go into other properties, etc.

I think it's just ANOTHER case of caught before he was in the act... but had acted plenty of times prior to this day.

Coalburner

Honored Member
Whos following this and whats your opinion? Seems to have some communities in an uproar, or maybe the MSM is just trying to make it seem that way...

Here is a vid with some FACTS!!!

https://youtu.be/sjCzJyFKoqo

First, it’s unfortunate that a video on YouTube is a ten times better source of information than the main stream media in this
country who’s only goal seems to be to cause outrage and division and advance their own political agenda by any means necessary.

Second, the man that shot him is an idiot - let the police do their job. The only time deadly force is necessary is when someone is in your house or property either threatening you, your family, or your property. If the person is running away call the police and a situation like this is avoidable.

Third, avoidable events like this give ammunition to the people who want to take away our second amendment rights. A lot of those people reside in the media and will take a story like this to spin it and not tell the whole story to fit their agenda.

The media is the true enemy of the people.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't followed it but this is what happens when you take a vigilante's approach. You kill someone be prepared for the consequences. Those two are lucky they get their day in court, the other guy not so lucky I guess. Even if he was a thief not sure he deserved the death penalty. They should have just followed him and let the cops handle it IMO.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
It’s completely irrelevant if this guy was some type of petty thief or not. Even if you assume the worst and this guy was stealing shit for months all over the neighborhood, the 2 idiots that killed him had no right to carry out the death penalty.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
grand jury will figure it out

until then - I've got a life to live

- - - Updated - - -

also - I am shocked... shocked I say... that the initial reporting about "out for a peaceful jog" is inaccurate

shocked I tell you

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally, a shooting the media can use to gin up race baiting in America. I have no defense of the two white guys. When you pull a gun on someone to confront some one who has committed theft You better be prepared for shit to escalate. At that point you have no justification to use deadly force to protect property. The left is beside themselves to turn this into trayvon martin part two. Just like martin they are trying to portray this dude as an innocent youth shot down for no reason. Martin was a criminal gang banger and they fail to mention this guy has a previous history with the police as well. If some one pulls a shotgun on you would your first instinct be to try to wrestle the shotgun away from them? Not unless your all hopped up on drugs does that make sense. And I would like to know unless you are trying to inflame race relations why is the race of the shooter or victim relevant at all. A radical Islamist commits a terrorist act in the USA and the media will do everything in their power to not mention his race. In a case of white on black crime its shouted from the rooftops.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
grand jury will figure it out

until then - I've got a life to live

- - - Updated - - -

also - I am shocked... shocked I say... that the initial reporting about "out for a peaceful jog" is inaccurate

shocked I tell you

I agree with this, shook me to the core.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just reported on Fox News that due to the Georgia court system being in lock-down that a Grand Jury probably will not be convened until mid June.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^^^ I tend to agree if everything shown in the video is actually true. Seems to be lots of info in that video that no media outlets have reported.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this going to turn out to be another " Hands up don't shoot" by the media

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whatever they can ride out for weeks to divide and take the spotlight off the Biden/Reade and Obama/Flynn scandals.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
If a cop, security guard, or just some asshole, points a gun at me..... A) I'm not grabbing it ......B) I'm not running .......C) If and ONLY IF I think they are going shoot me anyway, THEN I may try A or B

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Some are saying that he was shot because he tried to grab the guys gun and was shot in self defense. Lesson here don’t chase people down with a gun.......

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some are saying that he was shot because he tried to grab the guys gun and was shot in self defense. Lesson here don’t chase people down with a gun.......
or the lesson is don't attack a guy with a gun. The guy with the gun was backing up wile the dead guy kept moving forward.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76