Twin Lake Boat Ramp LaMoure County

JamesRiverSports

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boaters Beware!! Please Share!!!!
The boat ramp at Twin Lake is completely inundated with water. The dock will not be placed in the water this summer. JRSC or NDGF will not be responsible for any accidents or property damage that occurs from your use of the area around the submerged ramp. We are sorry we can not do anymore at this time. Please do not call JRSC members or the NDGF to complain about the ramp conditions. Our water levels are unprecedented and at this time, repairs would be in vain. Our local landowners are also stressed because of the excess water so please do not call them either. If you manage to make it onto the water please be very mindful of your wake around the Wendel farmstead and Haberman farmstead as they are also inundated.
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT use Brent Thielges' driveway as a turn around!!!
Pictures of ramp as of June 11th 2020.
Please use your own judgment!
IMG_2224.jpgIMG_2226.jpg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
That looks downright awful. Bummer for the folks who like to have a close place to fish.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That is up a God awful amount from what I remember from a few years ago.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont even remember those trees --- it used to be down a road -- it wasnt the best before (almost looks better did they move it) --it used to be a mikes lake launch if i remember correctly -

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont even remember those trees --- it used to be down a road -- it wasnt the best before (almost looks better did they move it) --it used to be a mikes lake launch if i remember correctly -

It's been in this spot as long as I can remember. Last year them trees were out of the water. Them tress are only about 5 years old. I've been on the lake numerous times this year and if I had a glass boat it wouldn't see the lake. The launch is very soft. If anyone goes out there please dont power load. There is already a hole from this that's a couple feet deep.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
The first time I ever launched there was about 14-15 yrs ago. Then we dropped in right off the road going N/S. No public access at that time. We bottom bounced right on top the old road bed. Kinda like the Golden Highway.

Bossman

Founding Member
Founding Member
So the game and fish have been working on the landing at twin this week it was supposed to be reopened for a few days starting yesterday afternoon but they haven't updated anything.. has anyone heard if it is open?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74