Police visit over BB gun

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I was doing zoom meetings, how would I get a background of an arsenal, or perhaps a tank, maybe in my fighter jet.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the parents should contact the police and say they heard a teacher has and unauthorized photo of their son on their phone. Accuse the teacher of being a pedophile and have the police search their computers, phones, and property. If the teacher feels the boy is a danger to others because he has BB guns than by that same thought process the teacher could be a pedophile because he/she has photos of children

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
She should have never gave consent and asked them for a search warrant. That said, it’s still ridiculous

Last edited:

Coalburner

Honored Member
She should have never gave consent and asked them for a search warrant. That said, it’s still ridiculous
Couple of things here: I am glad the big things are being dealt with in the prosperous city of Baltimore (God knows they don’t have bigger fish to fry) - Second of all the days of teachers being respected have been over for quite sometime as most of them are dopes who have never done anything, never built anything, and never ran anything - They are simply a byproduct of the doofuses who taught them in college (educated idiots) - Not to mention my taxes pay for these dipshits so they can turn around and pay the public union which then turns around and pays the scum democrats who encourage the behavior of the teacher in this article. Full circle!

And yes I know there are great teachers (generally great coaches and role models as well) out there unfortunately the ones like the dope in this article have become a lot more common.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It appears to me that there is good and bad in this story. First, it sounds like the police were professional and courteous as no crimes or actions were taken against the mom or child. Second, after a career as a school administrator it often made me wonder what why some people made a fuss over something that had was going to blow up in their face. Pretty sure a simple call to the home with a courteous tone and this story would have never gone any further.

The police were only doing their job of investigating a report and finding "nope, no crime here." The school officials are a different matter. More of a "WTH were you thinking" moment.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It appears to me that there is good and bad in this story. First, it sounds like the police were professional and courteous as no crimes or actions were taken against the mom or child. Second, after a career as a school administrator it often made me wonder what why some people made a fuss over something that had was going to blow up in their face. Pretty sure a simple call to the home with a courteous tone and this story would have never gone any further.

The police were only doing their job of investigating a report and finding "nope, no crime here." The school officials are a different matter. More of a "WTH were you thinking" moment.

The sad thing is that the people who know the least about guns are the ones that care the most to keep everyone safe. Most likely a couple of adults that bubble wrap their kids and the conversation went something like this.

" That kid has guns on his wall , I wonder if his parents know ? " Even if they do, kids shouldn't have machine guns . Machine guns ? Is that a machine gun ? Yes it is . OMG this is more serious than I thought , we better call the cops
911 can I help you ? Yes we are watching a young child live streaming on the computer and he has a machine gun ..

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good point Retired Ed. When much of the nation is badmouthing the police we dont need turn on them too. In police administration there is a growing anti gun sentiment. I forget the organization, National Police Chiefs, or something like that. A few years sgo they issued an opinion that the anti gun crowed often referenced. It appeared after that they did back off some. I guess every generation has its troubles. Evil never rests. This certainly feels like an invasion of privacy by over zelouse people, other than the police.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing once someone "Warns" the school officials of what they see as a potential threat the officials are met with two choices either pursue the matter or don't pursue it and then lay awake at night hoping nothing happens that they can be held liable for . It's a messed up world.

- - - Updated - - -

Another bizarre thing is how some people get off on being tattletales. I know a "child" in her late 30s or 40s that can't be around my grandkids without feeling the need to tattle on them if they do any little thing wrong. She walks right up to the mom and tattles. 100% of the times I witnessed this was kids being kids , Maybe two wanted to play with the same toy or something and one whined a little or petty stuff like that .

The scary thing is that you can't say anything that won't offend these people , I told her kids are kids and some things they have to learn on their own and you would have thought I had called her a bad name with the look she gave me. Lots of 30 and 40 year old children in the world.

Coalburner

Honored Member

Maybe you should get into the race for the position that Baesler currently holds.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have to wonder.... teachers, police. both similar in that needed, public servants, low paid, not the brightest of society.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76