Easy Video Editing?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My oldest wants to try make some videos and maybe some Youtube stuff. Wondering what you video guys have found to be the most user-friendly for video editing. I have a MacBook Pro and my wife has a regular PC laptop. From what I gather the MacBook shines in this area, but not have tried for myself. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Far from an expert but WeVideo was pretty easy to use this spring as a distance learning teacher. I am not sure what it costs, if anything. It's really the only one I've used so not a great wealth of experience.

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have allot of fun with the vivavideo maker app on my phone.
If you want to do it on the PC most basic video makers that come with the machine are fairly easy to get them going making their own videos.
But kids are good with their phones that's why I suggest the Vivavideo Matt, I do pay the $3 a month for the better version.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
iMovie for iOS is pretty user friendly. I'm far from an expert and I've managed to make a handful with it.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I started with Adobe premiere elements. It's pretty simple to learn and has a lot of features for a introductory software. I use Adobe premiere pro now and the transition was pretty easy.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
iMovie for iOS is pretty user friendly. I'm far from an expert and I've managed to make a handful with it.

Yup, this. I think it is the easiest system to use, and is pretty robust.

Adobe Premiere Pro is extremely good, but a bit more of a learning curve.

You can also use YouTube's editor, which is quite easy to use as well.

If you want an intro or an outro for your videos, there are quite a few places that you can buy either, customized to you.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74