Happy Father's Day Guys!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there, both young or old like me. :;:rockit

I still wish that to my Dad who passed away when i was just a young lad.
I have been blessed with 2 great kids :;:thumbsup (in their 40's & every one is a kid)! :;:exactly

Remember don't just be a parent, be a good parent. You can be their best friend when they are all grown up and at least in their mid 20's.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks BBJ , You too. The best memories in my life was watching our kids grow up and give us Grandkids. It's a gift that keep on giving. Life is Good.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Think I will mix a little thermos of Vodka sour and a lawn chair and go visit Dad this afternoon. Its time to reboot and Dad always helped. He has been gone 18 years now.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
My daughter and her husband have been trying to have a child and miscarriage after miscarriage and they are just sick. The miscarriages are wearing them down and very depressing to say the least. They have tried all kinds of things to help with the pregnancy but no luck and the dollar cost is crazy.
They are now wanting to adopt and if i remember correctly the cost of that is insane also.
They went to some adoption agency and i don't remember which one or outfit it was but it was in Fargo. So if anyone has some insight on this please PM me and it would be greatly appreciated! I realize it is going to cost some dollars and more than likely take some time but they are really wanting this to happen and i know they will make very good parents to a child. So any info would help.
Thanks in advance and have a GREAT Father's Day!

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Father's Day. There is nothing better in this world than being a dad.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
BBJ:
Son and wife where having problems getting with baby so had doctor check out. Turns out something was wrong in her body and for, i believe, around $20,000 would fix but did not work so now working on adoption.
Been about two years and nothing yet but i think if they would take any kid they would have one by now.
Got to be hard to loose baby once concieve as my one daughter had that happen.
Best of luck for your familiy going forward. db

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
A day late but still worth a look:
Keep the faith, all will be well.

May your day be blessed with hope and health.
Happy Father’s Day to you my friends!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79