Marry Poppins

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yet the Liberal Left publicist wrote how people calling for the removal of the movie White Chicks is not racist because it was directed by 2 black Directors. REALLY????? That's a good reason to not pull it. This whole BLM sure seems to be one sided. I can truly say that I have never been a racist.....but dang it.....aren't all of these protest and statue tearing down nimrods giving many people a reason to think twice about all of this???? Think of all of these rap songs that call us Scandinavian Caucasians "cracker"...and they use the ugly "N" in their music. But wooooo….hold the phone.....if a white person says it, they're called a racist. What's wrong with this logic? Talk about hypocritical buggers!!!

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The left is using them like puppets on a string. The craziest thing about this is that there are no black leaders that can see this. They are all encouraging it. I wonder who is gonna save the rich left wingers from the goons they created(BLM and ANTIFA)when they do decide to go into the burbs? In liberal cities where the hate guns and police, white libs in the burbs will be the first ones crying for police intervention. We are fortunate to live in a state with a healthy gun culture and support our police. I would like to think we would stop this anarchy from happening. Then again it happened in Fargo which blows my mind. One would think the whole town of Fargo would have went down there to stop what was happening. Maybe I have to much faith in my fellow Dakotans.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
for years i have heard rush talking about the thought police - now that is the only kind that is respected by 1/2 of our population...

remember when hurting someones feelings was legal, and burning down buildings wasn't???

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
This isn't going to get any better any time soon. I am afraid this is just the start of this crap as they let it go on waaay too long and go waay too far. Tearing down statues really? That is history and you better learn from history! Of course these clowns don't know history and can't hardly put 2 sentences together. This isn't a white or black issue as both of them are involved in this crap. One isn't any smarter than the other.
They need their asses kicked and kicked now. This crap has gone on way too long and needs to stop.
Rant over!
Saw a video on a link from someone and wished i had saved it. It was a black man that went into this hell hole in Seattle and started tearing stuff down and throwing it in a pile and he kept saying how this shit show has gone on long enough and for them to take their crap and take it to the hood!

Last edited:

Square_Hammer

Established Member
The left is using them like puppets on a string. The craziest thing about this is that there are no black leaders that can see this. They are all encouraging it. I wonder who is gonna save the rich left wingers from the goons they created(BLM and ANTIFA)when they do decide to go into the burbs? In liberal cities where the hate guns and police, white libs in the burbs will be the first ones crying for police intervention. We are fortunate to live in a state with a healthy gun culture and support our police. I would like to think we would stop this anarchy from happening. Then again it happened in Fargo which blows my mind. One would think the whole town of Fargo would have went down there to stop what was happening. Maybe I have to much faith in my fellow Dakotans.

I'm ready IF it happens in Bis.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
calling me white is in itself racist. Telling me i have some sort of white privilege is racist.

this entire argument is horseshit, and anyone saying otherwise is promoting the racism they are thinking they are fighting against

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74