Arctic cool shirts

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a tattered and torn polo work shirt that is hands down the most comfortable and cooler shirt in my collection but I tore the tag off so don't know what it's made of.

- - - Updated - - -

Not white sunglasses cool but it's right up there with Yedi cool. What material blend are these ?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are actually a blend of lifted pickups, sparkly boats, flat brim hats, yeti separated parts, and white sunglasses.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are actually a blend of lifted pickups, sparkly boats, flat brim hats, yeti separated parts, and white sunglasses.
You forgot those weird face covering things all the cool cats wear. Looks like they are ready to rob a seven eleven.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have one of each brand it seems like. Arctic Cool, Scheels, Cabelas, Columbia PFG, etc. All are good, just unsure if I prefer button-up or pullover. Same thing with pants, I have three or four brands of lightweight fishing pants as well.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have expamples from: Simms, Columbia, Magellan (Academy private label), Reebok, Adaidas, Calloway, Duluth Trading, Cabelas Guide-Lite, Scheels, HUK, Champion, GSX (Gander Private Label), Habit, and probably some others.

They all work, and it's about all I ever wear whether it's fishing, lounging, or Business Casual for work. Even hunting when say over 45 degrees I wear "Quick-Dry". Actually, I wear quick-dry when it's really cold too, with of course appropriate base layers to keep me comfortable.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76