RL 26 Powder

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Long shot here, but figured I'd at least ask. Does anyone have any RL 26 they aren't using, or know of any places selling it? I've looked all over and can't find any.

Last edited:

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was at least 1 8# jug in Fargo Scheels a few days ago.
I don't use it, but thought about buying it just because I know it's hard to find and I may eventually get a 300 PRC barrel.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the heads up. Called down to Fargo and bought the last #8 keg! Now I just have to get it back to Mandan....

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should deliver it free to their Bismarck store.

I dont dare buy eight pound kegs. I bought TAC in an eight pound then shortly after built that rifle into a custom that didnt like TAC. Then I bought a 6.5 Creedmoor so purchased ten one pound canisters of H4350. Now I switched to R26. Again I am tempted on an eight pound, but ------------- ???? R26 is one darn good powder.

Last edited:

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should deliver it free to their Bismarck store.

I asked. They can't ship powder from store to store. Or maybe they just won't do it....

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone traveling from Fargo to Bismarck?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I asked. They can't ship powder from store to store. Or maybe they just won't do it....

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone traveling from Fargo to Bismarck?

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought they run their own truck from Sioux Falls to Fargo and Bismarck. If someone gets it to Jamestown I have an appointment with my cardiologist in Bismarck next week.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
They can't ship powder due to Hazmat regulations. Powder and primers are subject to Hazmat rules. Brass, projectiles, wads, shotgun hulls, and lead shot are not.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont dare buy eight pound kegs. I bought TAC in an eight pound then shortly after built that rifle into a custom that didnt like TAC. Then I bought a 6.5 Creedmoor so purchased ten one pound canisters of H4350. Now I switched to R26. Again I am tempted on an eight pound, but ------------- ???? R26 is one darn good powder.

About the only time I buy 1# jugs is when trying something new. If it works, I nab the next keg I can find.

8# kegs can also sometimes convince a person NOT to diddle with things that are already just right.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75