Epstein....

FlatTopPete

Established Member
Anybody catch the show “Filthy Rich” on Netflix? It’s about Jeffrey Epstein and that Maxwell chick and all the crap they did. Pretty amazing to see all the high profile people that are connected to him and the underground sex trafficking world.

I for one don’t believe he committed suicide. Anybody else a conspiracy theorist like me?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched it, the audacity of the rich and powerful is truly amazing, hope karma is a real bitch. I wonder if he is really dead or on a new island living out his years.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Geez, That brings up thought's Id'e never thought of. I was happy thinking at least the POS is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have to watch it now just to see what it's all about .

FlatTopPete

Established Member
I watched it, the audacity of the rich and powerful is truly amazing, hope karma is a real bitch. I wonder if he is really dead or on a new island living out his years.

Did you see the part with Prince Andrew? This girl is accusing him of rape and produces a picture of her and him together and he says he doesn’t know her and that he has no idea how that picture happened? Like that’s the best he could come up with?!? Dude is guilty as hell!

Or Bill Clinton saying he had never been to that island. Epstein’s flight log had him on his airplane 26 times and that maintenance guy says he saw Clinton there several times.

There were wayyyy too many high profile powerful people that were worried Epstein was going to start talking. He was totally murdered

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Depravity has no political party. That's why so very few are ever even arrested let alone prosecuted or convicted. Sure, there are plenty of folks who are repulsed and would like to see the whole thing come crashing down. The issue with them is that there are nearly unlimited financial resources to offer them, nearly limitless professional opportunities available to them. Once they take the $$ or the promotion/election, they're on the hook. For those who refuse, those limitless $$ and dozens (maybe hundreds/thousands) of folks who've been installed in positions of influence or in the media with a mouthpiece simply slap down/silence the folks looking to pull back the curtain. Full-court press character destruction for them and for their family members if need-be.

You're either in the club, or you're in their sights.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pretty much agree SDMF. I will say i believe the 2020 election is not another four year election. I have a feeling that a lot of information will be dropped about how the DS and Elites have been "playing" for years before the election in November. We will see arrests of some of the most high flying individuals in the world...or at least i am praying for that.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Epstein was a control freak plain and simple. Control by money or by fear or both. If he didn’t have dirt on you he’d pay to find it. Pretty sickening.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Epstein was a puppet. He was controlled by Les Wexner.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watched the series. Got me riled up enough I wanted to reach thru the t.v. screen and choke the F*%K%R! I hope that Giselle (what's the C*%#T's name) worries more about Hillary than the prison she's in for a couple of decades.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guilty really started to squirm once Berman was told to "step down" at the EDNY. He was the judge that was protecting Epstein.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
On jan 1, 2024 or early 24 is the day or time that 150+ names will be released to the American people in regards to the Epstein flight logs that go directly to the Lolita island.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/federal-j...effrey-epsteins-associates/story?id=105779882
nOTkbWz9HSar.jpeg

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone remember the guy Chuck Barris who came up with the gong show and other TV shows, he supposedly during the same time producing these shows he was an agent for the cia. Tell me how a teacher from Florida is able to recruit minors in the same school that had a principal who was also the father of an attorney General of the United states. William barr father was a principal at the school Jeff was a teacher, there are some really good documentaries on Jeff and Giselle dealing with government agencies using these 2 for Intel into some of the most powerful people in the world.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75