Big Buck Book

njsimonson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey all, just wanted to share what I did on my Corona-cation.

A huge fan of the ND Hoopster growing up, I've always wanted to do a similar publication for hunting in the state, so this winter and spring I interviewed dozens of hunters and got insights from experts, biologists and more to create the Big Buck Book. With the help of Transcript Publishing in New Rockford, I'm proud to release the Big Buck Book!

It's a full-color compendium of fair-chase hunting, with 32 stories from 2019 including the new P&Y record nontypical muley, and monsters from across the map in the Roughrider State celebrating all the good deer hunting we have, and another 18 stories get you prepped and ready for fall with training, gear, tips and previews of opportunities throughout the state. Share the excitement and learn something from these great hunters, and get the insight you need for the best deer hunting season yet!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed putting it together! You can buy it at a number of stores across ND (Double H Guns and Dakota Taxidermy in Bismarck, Mandan Sporting Goods, Eagles Nest Bookstore in Valley City and more) or online (Free shipping through 8/8) at bigbuckbook.com.

If you shoot a monster or have an amazing deer hunting story this fall, shoot me a PM, I'd love to get it in next year's edition of the Big Buck Book!

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can click on the Big Buck link, It wont allow me to click on the pre order. I get this, everything else I can get on.

[h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h][FONT=&quot]The connection was reset.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Try:

[COLOR=var(--error-code-color)]ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

[/FONT][/COLOR]

njsimonson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks guys for your support and your purchase! Shoot a big 'un this year, and I'll get YOUR story for 2021!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74