5 year old boy shot

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
0F725C79-FE50-4904-B305-A0F60C14E722.jpg
What is wrong people?!! Where is the national media coverage on this? What do you think would’ve happened if it was a white guy shot a black boy? This country is so f*&#@d.

That guy

Honored Member
So can I peacefully light some stuff up, nothing major but couple of run down houses no one uses could clean up the town a bit.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard on the news yesterday that the neighbor possibly shot the kid because he "might" have been riding his bike across the neighbor's lawn. What the heck.
Yep no hate crime here folks. Black on white doesn't exist, just white on black.
There will be lots more of this if Biden gets in no doubt about it.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm gonna guess celebrities/athletes like LeBron James will stay silent on this one. Doesn't fit their agenda

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
fricken POS,so true not one GD word from the media,one exception last night tucker was all over it on fox,media glorifies this dirtbag floyd tho....even after floyds missing action cam of him resisting showed up,mpls AG hid this from public asswipe ellison,the wife beater.

no protest for this poor little boy prayers to his family.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This child was fortunate enough to enjoy five years of White Privilege. He likely wasn't wearing a mask while trespassing and defiling the manicured lawn owned by the oppressed. Unfortunately; for the due to all the God and stuff this oppressed brown man-child suspect may face a state sponsored overdose or a Caucasian(Edison/Tesla) induced electric jolt to end his productive contribution to society.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There has been many examples of black on white murders since and before the GF incident and nothing ever gets televised unless its by local news outlets. Its ok there is a special place in hell for this POS.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
God will make the final decision, I only hope the bastard rots in hell.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its our own fault. Why aren't whites up in arms and looting and rioting? Why? Honestly why? Why aren't whites burning down black neighborhoods? Fight fire with fire and see how they like it. I know it's not a good decision but sooner or later whites have to let "them" know we aren't going take this sh!t anymore. Bad things will always continue until it's put down. Do you guys remember the Rodney King beating? If I remember right the black population went off in LA. Rioting etc. The the LA PD finally had a big pow wow and the chief basically said to sweep the city. Put them down! And they did. Thousands of cops went around and beat the sh!T out of anyone (all colors) doing wrong. Literally broke in doors and took their batons and pounded the crap out of anyone in the streets. Arrested tons. Riot was OVER in short order.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a horrible tragedy... shame this happens regardless of any race, color, ethnicity, or beliefs. People are awful. And MSM is the devil... I imagine somewhere there are people at desks deciding what constitutes a headline. Orders flow from the top? or are middle managers pushing their agenda? How many murders happen each day? A nationwide newspaper would have how many articles on the front page if they covered each death with say 100 words? Hope this guy fries, and goober forgets to wet the rag.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bigv,we whites are educated and smart enough not to shit in our own yard,besides the blacks rioting in they're city gutted everything nothing for us whites to loot...we have what we worked for using our hard earned money plus we respect ourselves and neighbors.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh I understand that. Im just saying that nothing will change unless severe consequences. It's fact in every part of life no matter where you live, age, race, job etc. Things will continue until a pinch of some sort is applied. Instead..it is just watched. Then happens again.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's predominately rich, communist-indoctrinated whites engaging in the mayhem. Not saying all; predominant. Compliments of George Soros. His newest scheme is funding county and city radicals; hence jail/fines for church attendance, no-bail release for excrement.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is terrible. My adopted black daughter is 4, and I'd be murderous, if someone killed her.

Murderous.

I'm Christian, but it also says in the Bible "An eye for an eye".

But, part of the bigger problem is the media. Good Lord, could there be a report of anything, without saying what color the people are?

It would be funny or humorous, if it weren't so vomit-inducing.

"Black man did this. White man did that. A white owned business was burned. A black man was beaten."

The first fact, these days, in a "news" report, is what color the people are.

The "news" (and yes, I mean in air-quotes) is nothing but click-bait these days.

The song Dirty Laundry, is more true than ever.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
JayKay, I'm right with you. When I read this story, and like you as a parent myself and person of faith, I put myself in the shoes of the parents and thought about how I would handle this if it was my son or daughter. As soon as it really registered in my mind, sadly my first reaction was there would be a 6.5 PRC 147 EDX through the guys face without hesitation. Now, whether or not I'd have the wherewithal, adrenaline, and or conscious thought of consequence if actually faced with the situation, I have no idea. What I know it it would take an extreme amount of restraint not to inflict some form of justice and I'm not talking about letting our judicial system do it's work.

At the end of the day this is about as sad as it gets. An innocent child executed by a thug with a deep criminal record. I feel for the parents of the child and can only hope they have the strength and faith to pull though this senseless act.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
JayKay, I'm right with you. When I read this story, and like you as a parent myself and person of faith, I put myself in the shoes of the parents and thought about how I would handle this if it was my son or daughter. As soon as it really registered in my mind, sadly my first reaction was there would be a 6.5 PRC 147 EDX through the guys face without hesitation. Now, whether or not I'd have the wherewithal, adrenaline, and or conscious thought of consequence if actually faced with the situation, I have no idea. What I know it it would take an extreme amount of restraint not to inflict some form of justice and I'm not talking about letting our judicial system do it's work.

At the end of the day this is about as sad as it gets. An innocent child executed by a thug with a deep criminal record. I feel for the parents of the child and can only hope they have the strength and faith to pull though this senseless act.

I simply can't imagine. This sort of thing ruins whole families.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76