Is this fact or fiction; MAGA boat parade out of Fox island Sat.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a good time I will be up there on Saturday might have to check it out

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy boats on the river batman. If there wasn't 50 boats there was 350. Wow! what a turnout. People lining the shores from Fox all the way north to Meriwethers.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
5D7BB820-5221-4835-99EA-37DEFFB5FF19.jpg

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome good to see some sanity in the recent utter stupidity

Awesome / Impressive indeed! Boats and pontoons displaying our Country's flag and Trump banners streamed by our home for several hours. Many had patriotic songs blasting from their sound systems. We spent the entire day watching and giving thumbs up to boats as our Country's Flag was on constant display on most all of the boats on the river. Congrats to the organizers and participants in this event. Interesting that I had to log on to the Fargo Forum to read about it. The Sunday Forum had the event as front page news while the Bismarck rag (e-edition) seemed to have missed the event.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was up there shopping got to see them all go by as we went over the bridge. It was an awesome sight

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome / Impressive indeed! Boats and pontoons displaying our Country's flag and Trump banners streamed by our home for several hours. Many had patriotic songs blasting from their sound systems. We spent the entire day watching and giving thumbs up to boats as our Country's Flag was on constant display on most all of the boats on the river. Congrats to the organizers and participants in this event. Interesting that I had to log on to the Fargo Forum to read about it. The Sunday Forum had the event as front page news while the Bismarck rag (e-edition) seemed to have missed the event.

About the only true thing posted in that paper anymore is the obits

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
We were fishing at Hazelton when five or six dick Trump boats blew by us very fast. Had the whole river but decided next to us was the best. I don't care that it was atrump rally but they were dicks to do that

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
About the only true thing posted in that paper anymore is the obits

How true, It would also be nice if KXMB and KFYR had a little less Minot and Fargo news , I think we have enough to report about in the Bis-Man and surrounding area, I also don't care to hear about all the losers busted for whatever. How about some real news and some positive stories from around the area

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We were fishing at Hazelton when five or six dick Trump boats blew by us very fast. Had the whole river but decided next to us was the best. I don't care that it was atrump rally but they were dicks to do that

Pictures or it didn't happen.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d MUCH rather have boats zip past than do the “polite 1/4 speed = maximum wake possible” moron maneuver

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
KFYR just had to mention COVID spread with the boat parade. Never hear anything like that when the Mandan Rodeo was on.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75