Becker applies to Dept. of Health

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will he even get an interview with Doug Burgum? It's an appointed position, so the governor can hire a gremlin to run the DoH. I'll bet Dr. Rick Becker gets the snub from Douggie.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha - no chance Rick's getting anything but thumbs down from Bergum

then again - what better way to rattle Rick's cage than to hire him and make him squirm?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=1]Vollmer[/MENTION]

maybe this should be in politics

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
After going through three Health Officers in six months how many physicians would even apply for the job??? They'd be fat/happy to remain at their job and watch the circus from the sidelines. I mean, what's in it for them? Working for Doug? Do you know what his attrition rate is for employees? It's about 60% turnover in his first 3-1/2yrs.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
After going through three Health Officers in six months how many physicians would even apply for the job??? They'd be fat/happy to remain at their job and watch the circus from the sidelines. I mean, what's in it for them? Working for Doug? Do you know what his attrition rate is for employees? It's about 60% turnover in his first 3-1/2yrs.

Yep, and that's why I often refer to him as ND's only little Trump.

I mean, I get it. Department heads work at the pleasure of the leader of the executive branch, but do you really have to be a dick? Usually that suggests to me that the "experts" are being ignored and the head of the executive branch loves their "yes men".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76