Skrikemaster Lite Flight auger adapter redone

SS729

Don't know if this has been a thread or not. But if you have a Strikemaster Light Flight auger unit , They have come out with a new adapter for the drill that takes all the play out of it,. the old ones where very sloppy. I just emailed Strikemaster and asked them for one and they shipped one out to my house for free in about 4 days... Just thought this may help a few...

Last edited:

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I prefer a 3.5 hp jiffy. They sound like a Harley and the smell of mixed gas in the morning is so fun.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know if this has be a thread or not. But if you have a Strikemaster light Flight auger unit , they have come out with a new adapter for the drill that takes all the play out of it,. the old ones where very sloppy. I just emailed Strikemaster and asked them for one and they shipped one out to my house for free in about 4 days... Just thought this may help a few...

Thanks for the info! I would like to get one. Can you provide more info such as the email address you used and if you had to provide any proof you had an auger. Feel free to private message me if you want.

SS729

I just went to their webpage and sent it to the contact email. Told them I had bought one in Jan and saw they came up with an update. Gave them my email and mailing address also in email. They emailed me told me one was on the way and in 4 days it was at my door. No receipt needed. Hope that helps

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75