Things that annoy you?

ejolliffe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a thought this morning while in my backyard. My neighbor has two worthless German Shepards that bark, fight each other, bark, jump on the fence, did I mention bark....constantly. I know dogs bark, but damn it's annoying. Just wondering what random things like this annoy you guys?

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
mtzp0.jpg

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
People talking in a movie theater. Not that I need to worry about that for a while!

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
My neighbor playing with the throttle on his souped up GTO. Just get in the fucker and drive it (away)!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Folks who don't use their cruise control on dry pavement when there's 0 chance of ice. I passed and was passed by the same car today 3x in under 5Mi. Then someone came by about 85MPH and Mr. no-cruise hopped on the faster car's bumper and left me behind. I watched him follow that faster car running ~85MPH with less than 5 car-lengths following distance for about 2Mi until I couldn't see them anymore.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drivers who pull out in front of you and slow you down. People who are going to turn left off a 2 lane HWY with nothing coming, and don't go into left lane, and slow me down.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
People who pull out in front of you on hiways and make you slow down and then drive 5 mph under the speed limit.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
People in the check our lanes that feel they have to chit chat the cashier and then the slow ass cashiers in general. People who work in stores who can't help you.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh so many, where do I start??
1. When waiting to turn right from a side street\road, onto a 4 lane highway\street and everyone is driving in the right lane of the one you want on (with the left lane empty). Move the F over.
2. When passing someone driving slower than you and they speed up and drive in your blind spot forever until you get pissed and speed up more and get in the right lane and then they ride your ass. If your the one riding my ass, you best be paying attention as I am the guy that's going to tap or slam on my breaks.
3. 4 way stop signs aren't that hard people!! When approaching one pay the f attention to see who is there before you and when its your turn to go. When its your turn to go don't hesitate, step on the gas and go. If you hesitate and its my turn you will be waiting for me.
4. Get the F OFF YOUR PHONE at a stop light/sign and get the f going when the light turns green or its your turn to go at the stop sign.

Oh so many more, I will post more later.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62