VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,311
    Given: 571
    Classifieds
    That was my original thought. Except all non 4g phones will be soon obsolete do to 5g rollout.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Depending on how brand loyal you are, I picked my son up a new Galaxy S7 up on Ebay for about $180 before Christmas. I say stay one-two generations out of date and you will be fine with whatever you choose.
    After Lycans suggestion I have been watching govdeals.com. I'm hoping I can win a lot of 5 s7's right now. I can sell them to him for $100 a pop and make a little. Hopefully it will teach him to be a little more carefull.

0 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    Interesting subject...but off topic here, but still phone related. I got 2 flip phone lying around, what you do with those now adays?...one is mine original and the other is one that was found at the race track years ago under the grandstand, never found the owner, I also got an older samsung where the screen slides away for the keyboard. Can I make a few bucks off these?
    I have old phones in the glove box of vehicles, they still work to call 911 without a contract

1 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12