Bear attack~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
How to survive~

Montana~

"This is a story of self-control and marksmanship. A woman survived a grizzly bear attack with one well-placed shot from her itsy bitsy .25 caliber Beretta Jetfire.

These are her own words.: While out hiking in Missoula, Montana with my boyfriend, we were surprised when a huge grizzly bear came charging at us out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggress...ive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire I would not be here today! I yanked it out of my purse and fired one shot. It hit my boyfriend in his kneecap and the bear caught him easily. While the grizzly mauled the poor cripple, I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. I love that pistol. I'll find other boyfriends."
-- ReelCamo Girl

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know about this, but I have watched Karate Kid, and a well-placed knee sweep should accomplish the same thing, and it would be a whole lot quieter. I mean, if you wanted to keep the culling on the down-low.

You don't have to out-run the bear, you just have to outrun the person rolling around on the ground.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thats the ole 2 college coaches walking and same scenario but one coach starts tieing his shows tighter. And the other coach says you can't outrun a bear. The other coach says I don't have to outrun the bear, just you.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Few years ago I was down to my sister in laws in wibaux. They have a lot of horses and one goat in the pasture. I asked them what the hell they wanted a goat for. They said to protect the horses. I laughed and asked protect from what. Answer I got was mountain lions. I laughed and said yea I don’t think that thing is going to do much protecting. They laughed and said the horses just had to outrun the goat lol

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76