Panic buying take two~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well,another round of folks hoarding again,with talk of a nasty flu season and a spike in the virus lately,I got blanked buying paper towels sunday norning,shelves were void of paper towels,Tp and even peanut butter,canned goods were limited.

store clerk said alot of folks from mpls came through in droves as these idiots burnt down they're grocery stores in may.so f'ed up.hope Trump puts the "kibosh" on these cities that dem's run that allowed this B.S. to happen,no federal monies(our tax $$) in the mean time we all take a hit,lack of essentials and ammo.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to know what 85 rolls of paper towels will do to help the household??? Is it backup for the damn t.p.??? If it gets to that point I'll just drive to a restaurant and use the biff before ordering a juicy breakfast. Okay, maybe I'll use the biff AFTER that juice breakfast!

:;:muahaha

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to know what 85 rolls of paper towels will do to help the household??? Is it backup for the damn t.p.??? If it gets to that point I'll just drive to a restaurant and use the biff before ordering a juicy breakfast. Okay, maybe I'll use the biff AFTER that juice breakfast!

:;:muahaha

Why not both?

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Well,another round of folks hoarding again,with talk of a nasty flu season and a spike in the virus lately,I got blanked buying paper towels sunday norning,shelves were void of paper towels,Tp and even peanut butter,canned goods were limited.

store clerk said alot of folks from mpls came through in droves as these idiots burnt down they're grocery stores in may.so f'ed up.hope Trump puts the "kibosh" on these cities that dem's run that allowed this B.S. to happen,no federal monies(our tax $$) in the mean time we all take a hit,lack of essentials and ammo.

Those items are limited in alot of areas of ND too. Has nothing to do with "people from minneapolis". Your constant need to display your hatred is getting old on here.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last spring at my place of work open to public,folks stole our rolls of tp,office gals had to dole out a roll just to folks dropping a duce,keeping an eye on user to return asswipe.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anyone is paying attention the reason you should be stocking up on supplies is the election not anything to do with covid. I can see that there could be problems regardless of who wins. But if trump pulls off this win after the phony polls claim joe is up by 9 to 17% the temper tantrum the left will throw will be legendary. Picture BLM protests times 2 or 3. Doesn't take too may days of blocking roads or cities to eff up the supply chain. Be smart now or whine around about people hoarding all your toilet paper for the next 3 months.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Biden wins, this was a stolen election. There is zero chance that Biden can win this election with out major tampering. Which would be a GOOD reason for the right to revolt. Of course the right won’t revolt in which case you better prepare for the ramifications or a Harris presidency. The riots after a Trump win will be temporary I would imagine. A Harris win?? Buckle up

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speaking of Harris....

REMEMBER THE OLD SAYING AFTER READING THIS. IT ISN'T WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHO YOU KNOW...... Just some more stuff that will not get reported (on TV at least).

You probably remember James Comey investigated the Clinton email scandal, the Clinton Foundation, and made the decision to not recommend prosecution by the DOJ.

Well, it turns out that the Clinton Foundation was audited by law firm DLA Piper. One of the executives of the firm was in charge of the Clinton Foundation audit. His name: Peter Comey.

(Yep, James Comey’s brother. Cozy, isn’t it?) Wait, it gets even cozier.

DLA Piper executive Douglas Emhoff is taking a leave of absence from the firm. Who is Douglas Emhoff?

He is the husband of Democrat Vice Presidential Candidate… Kamala Harris!!!

PRETTY COZY, ISN'T IT.........

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anyone is paying attention the reason you should be stocking up on supplies is the election not anything to do with covid. I can see that there could be problems regardless of who wins. But if trump pulls off this win after the phony polls claim joe is up by 9 to 17% the temper tantrum the left will throw will be legendary. Picture BLM protests times 2 or 3. Doesn't take too may days of blocking roads or cities to eff up the supply chain. Be smart now or whine around about people hoarding all your toilet paper for the next 3 months.

Agreed ,in our area, producer's claim this shortage will last well in to 2021... Curious what shakes out in a couple weeks,blm folks gave our little town 90days to vacate our homes as they said they're coming back to burn our town and take over houses,,this was in august,so 90 days puts us in mid november,we'll see how this plays out

Last edited:

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed ,in our area, producer's claim this shortage will last well in to 2021... Curious what shakes out in a couple weeks,blm folks gave our little town 90days to vacate our homes as they said they're coming back to burn our town and take over houses,,this was in august,so 90 days puts us in mid november,we'll see how this plays out

We are a free country no matter what the worthless dicks that think they run this country think! If the shitty people that want to burn shit down and ruin other lives than there own, I say shoot to kill the fuckers problem solved!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member

That’s what you get for living in MN. In WY they can be shot onsite LEGALLY if they are attempting to burn down your property. In MN you have to let them do it otherwise you are going away for murder. Screw liberal states.

- - - Updated - - -

Going through my last rolls of panic shiite paper now. Might have to panic buy it up again for another 7 month supply!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been shitting in a bucket behind the house, using the garden hose as a sort of rinse and go.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been shitting in a bucket behind the house, using the garden hose as a sort of rinse and go.

Do that this coming Sunday/Monday you're likely to end up w/frostbite in the most uncomfortable of places, or, you'll have to skip the hose-based cleanup for another method. Feel free NOT to commemorate the events with pics.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
johnr information over load,kinda cold on the schifnker as of late ain't it?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79