New To the Site and Moving to Bismarck

Greenhorn

Honored Member
Howdy! My wife and I will be moving to Bismarck in early November. Originally from MN, went to UND, and have been living in Colorado the past few years. We are very excited to get back to the midwest, and I am very excited to get back to perch and walleye country. The only place in ND I have ever fished hard has been Devils, so I look forward to learning the central part of the state from you all! I got all my ice fishing gear and may have a little 14' boat come spring time, so hit me up if you need a fishing buddy.

Phil

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you find a good spot ice fishing take a dump in one of the holes. It deters the ice pirates

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome Phil...good luck with the move. You'll have lot's of ice fishing opportunities this year. Lake Audubon, 60 miles north of Bismarck, usually has a good early ice bite in the shallow bays.

Greenhorn

Honored Member
Velcome Sioux fan!!

Go Sioux! I'll have to make the trip to GF this winter for a game - maybe double it up with a Devils Lake trip!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Phil...good luck with the move. You'll have lot's of ice fishing opportunities this year. Lake Audubon, 60 miles north of Bismarck, usually has a good early ice bite in the shallow bays.

Thanks ndfinfan! Looking forward to getting onto some fish this winter!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome, and good luck. Don't be deterred by general assholery around this site.

I know that of which I speak, for I am generally referred to as an asshole.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome! This is my first year ice fishing even though I have lived in ND all my life. My 6 year old son is HOOKED on fishing so I am starting to buy all the equipment and hoping to have a fun filled season. I even bought us a couple tickets to the DL tourney so we are hoping to make the trip.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74