I’m the luckiest man alive

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
We built our house a few years back in a new suburban development. It’s now filling in fast. When a house goes on a lot, the driveway will usually be on the left side of the lot or the right side. Houses recently went up on both sides of mine and, as luck would have it, both my new neighbors have their driveways on the side of their lots furthest from mine. That means that every winter hereafter, I can clear my driveway and continue to blow the snow wherever I damn well please without worrying about where it lands. I oughta start buying lottery tickets or hosting seminars or something. Born winner!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here’s an illustration of me blowing snow all over tarnation, without a care in the world. Vacation every day!
AB17CC7A-25DA-4993-B213-39D9541FA99C.jpeg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need to get out more if that fulfills your life’s dream.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bedwetter always gets an empty parking spot right in front of the door with 12 foot wide lines and walks in and gets the only empty chair w/ only one neighbor on sniffer's row..

Needed this, happy hunting all this weekend!

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always bet on whichever team isn’t the Vikings. You’re welcome!
I never bet on or against the Vikings.....BTW ....They made not only covered, but won outright last week.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love it bedwetter...."stick people" hahaha.Its the little things in life that makes us happy.

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently driveway luck doesn’t translate to hunting luck. Had a shot at a decent buck this afternoon and blew it. He let me creep closer and closer but I pressed my luck to get an accurate range. He decided 220 yards was too close and bolted.

It’s a good thing I’m pretty, because I’m sure not smart.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
And not only that, Joe Biden is your President!!! Go buy a damn lotto ticket!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have large parking pad next to my driveway that takes up the entire west side of my property, I can park my 5th wheel, boat, and enclosed trailer. Long story short is that when everything is parked there, my stuff and house make a perfect view block, and I can relieve myself without having to enter my home with dirty boots.
I too have some wicked good fortune., including the neighbors driveways are far end of their lots.

never realized how truly blessed I am, thanks Biden.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I blew it all over once and she was pissed , ended up all over the drapes and the Davenport !

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76