Buck Chug

bilbo

Honored Member
We wonder why some people have such disdain for hunters/hunting. I hope turning an animal you've taken the life of into a party favor and whoring it out for youtube likes carries some stiff penalties in hell.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I threw up a little. Them's is some true hillbilly's right there.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
We wonder why some people have such disdain for hunters/hunting. I hope turning an animal you've taken the life of into a party favor and whoring it out for youtube likes carries some stiff penalties in hell.

He may be sufferin sooner than later. If the guy had a class in parasitology he would be very worried right now. I suppose there are brains as disfunctional as that, but I suspect a funnel and tube was used.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
what a bunch of morons it is right there with the deer selfie stupidity

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
He may be sufferin sooner than later. If the guy had a class in parasitology he would be very worried right now. I suppose there are brains as disfunctional as that, but I suspect a funnel and tube was used.

I don't think so. Notice how red the beer is coming out. ;:;barf

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Always makes me wonder what the hell are people thinking when they do shit like this. Have never in my life had enough to drink that I would consider trying to impress anyone with such a stunt. As my grandfather would say at something like this, "That's enough to gag a maggot."

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always makes me wonder what the hell are people thinking when they do shit like this. Have never in my life had enough to drink that I would consider trying to impress anyone with such a stunt. As my grandfather would say at something like this, "That's enough to gag a maggot."
Grandson is that you?:)

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm just wondering if she broke up with him? She must be hot and fresh on the market. All a guy has to do is not drink from dead animals and he's in?

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm just wondering if she broke up with him? She must be hot and fresh on the market. All a guy has to do is not drink from dead animals and he's in?
I'm having a real hard time thinking she is hot and dating such an idiot. There wasn't one thing about this guy that suggested a brain or any kind of socially acceptable behavior. Not to mention such a waste of beer.

Maybe if he had let that buck go another year or two it would have been a better video.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75