2. Back To Top    #222
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,673
    Given: 5,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Crockett View Post
    Ok. send me a PM if you want to really hear what I have to say. I really do have something I'd like to tell you but not on an open forum.

3 Not allowed!
    If you're reading this post and find yourself muttering, "he can't be serious", there's a good chance I'm not.

“Wentz won't win one much less 5 or six.” -Kurtr, 1/21/18

3. Back To Top    #223
    Gold Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 459
    ah come on don't stop now it was just getting good!!!

0 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #224
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 256
    Given: 0
    Popcorn ready

0 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #225
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 937
    Given: 201
    Classifieds
    He doesn't want to say what he has to say in an open forum so he can still have plausible deniability... If he says it in PM he can at least claim any posted screenshots of what he says are photoshopped... Doesn't like having his words be tied to him...

1 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #226
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 567
    Given: 412
    Now now....lets not distract ourselves from the fact that fritz sat at the right hand of the sponsor and continues to talk about "Illegitimate Hunters".

Why are you even here, fritz? Just to keep an eye on us waskly wabbits? Keepin an eye on the minions?

You need to worry more about raising elk on your ranch, and less about who I let hunt mine. You want to mention credibility? You have zero. This is my rub with YOU FARM GROUPS. Always telling everyone else how to manage their land...because you know better. Its like Rule #1A out of the liberal hand book. Mind your own damn business and the we would all get along just fine. Problem is you just can't help yourselves, can't go away...always telling people what to do with their property in ND. My family has been working this ground since the 1890's. We dont need your input..move along, ya putz.

16 Not allowed!

7. Back To Top    #227
    Gold Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz the Cat View Post
    Ok...……...Uncle Jimbo, why don't you explain, what the North Dakota Natural Resources Trust "is"?
    Nice. A play straight outta Gabe’s playbook. Dodging the questions again.

3 Not allowed!
    #illegitimate hunter

8. Back To Top    #228
    Ultimate VIP Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,187
    Given: 450
    Quote Originally Posted by ndlongshot View Post
    Now now....lets not distract ourselves from the fact that fritz sat at the right hand of the sponsor and continues to talk about "Illegitimate Hunters".

Why are you even here, fritz? Just to keep an eye on us waskly wabbits? Keepin an eye on the minions?

You need to worry more about raising elk on your ranch, and less about who I let hunt mine. You want to mention credibility? You have zero. This is my rub with YOU FARM GROUPS. Always telling everyone else how to manage their land...because you know better. Its like Rule #1A out of the liberal hand book. Mind your own damn business and the we would all get along just fine. Problem is you just can't help yourselves, can't go away...always telling people what to do with their property in ND. My family has been working this ground since the 1890's. We dont need your input..move along, ya putz.
    I fully realize there is always going to be an outspoken few who like to shout over a different opinion. And I knew Uncle Jimbo didn't want to explain how he thinks the ND Natural Resources Trust is a sportsmen's org.

Everyone complains government is too large until it is their sacred cow. The ND Natural Resources likes to grow too. That is why they were part of the team to front the 5% oil revenue rip off. What they got was the Outdoor Heritage Fund. Lots of funding there to help them grow. The National wildlife federation has a seat on the Board. They sent this community organizer, Dave Dittloff to get the Ballot Measure started:

http://ndnrt.com/about-the-trust/board-of-directors/

I don't know why they didn't have their ND wildlife federation ETREE up and running to spam their info into sportsmen's inboxes on that 5% oil revenue rip off issue. But they did have it up and running for the trespass Bill. Also the ND wildlife federation hired an executive director posted on the ND Natural Resources website:

http://ndnrt.com/latest-news/nd-wild...tive-director/

So the National wildlife federation sends a community organizer to North Dakota and they run the whole thing out of a federally created non-profit to influence policy in North Dakota. The "invisible" six hundred pound gorilla in the room.

0 Not allowed!

9. Back To Top    #229
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,510
    Given: 1,005
    Having never hunted in Texas, I saw an article recently that claimed they did away with posted signs by going to the color purple. Basically, paint portions of your fence in purple (or trees) and that is recognized as a permanent (to the current landowner) no hunting or trespassing sign.

Can anyone elaborate on this concept and how well it has worked in reality?

0 Not allowed!
    "Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain, speaking on Congress.

10. Back To Top    #230
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 130
    Texas chainsaw massacre.

0 Not allowed!

11. Back To Top    #231
    Gold Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 162
    I fully realize there is always going to be an outspoken few who like to shout over a different opinion. And I knew Uncle Jimbo didn't want to explain how he thinks the ND Natural Resources Trust is a sportsmen's org.

Everyone complains government is too large until it is their sacred cow. The ND Natural Resources likes to grow too. That is why they were part of the team to front the 5% oil revenue rip off. What they got was the Outdoor Heritage Fund. Lots of funding there to help them grow. The National wildlife federation has a seat on the Board. They sent this community organizer, Dave Dittloff to get the Ballot Measure started:

I don't know why they didn't have their ND wildlife federation ETREE up and running to spam their info into sportsmen's inboxes on that 5% oil revenue rip off issue. But they did have it up and running for the trespass Bill. Also the ND wildlife federation hired an executive director posted on the ND Natural Resources website:

So the National wildlife federation sends a community organizer to North Dakota and they run the whole thing out of a federally created non-profit to influence policy in North Dakota. The "invisible" six hundred pound gorilla in the room.
    Another play straight outta Gabe's book. Refuse to answer the question and then start addressing issues that weren't even brought up.

I asked two simple questions. What is your definition of a real sportsman? Why are the three people you keep referring to not considered real sportsmen? See post 145.

Instead of answering those questions you bring up the North Dakota Natural Resources Trust which doesn't have anything to do with the questions I asked, unless you are inferring involvement with that group makes one unable to be real sportsmen. If that's the case, why not just say it? Nothing in your responses has directly answered the questions, rather they've been indirect answers, cryptic responses and novels about topics seemingly unrelated. Nobody here used the line "real sportsmen" as many times as you have and I was merely asking what you meant by it.

There are a lot of differing opinions on NDA and by and large everyone here respects each other and engages in civil dialogue despite those differing opinions. Unfortunately you seem to have erratic emotional responses to simple questions that don't seem proportional to the question or topic at hand. It makes it seem as though you have something to hide and are not being honest with your fellow NDA members.

I had a beer with John Bradley at a Pheasants Forever event this winter. He seemed like a good guy and we swapped hunting stories. He told me about his recent successful public land elk hunt in Montana. To me he seemed like a very real sportsman and I would be happy to have another beer with him and share more stories about our outdoor adventures. Knowing the little bit that I do about him, I find it hard to believe anyone who has met him would call him anything but a real sportsman.

2 Not allowed!
    #illegitimate hunter

12. Back To Top    #232
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 696
    Given: 750

You are the king of deflection. When you running for some sort of office?

2 Not allowed!

13. Back To Top    #233
    VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,318
    Given: 2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Having never hunted in Texas, I saw an article recently that claimed they did away with posted signs by going to the color purple. Basically, paint portions of your fence in purple (or trees) and that is recognized as a permanent (to the current landowner) no hunting or trespassing sign.

Can anyone elaborate on this concept and how well it has worked in reality?
    Works pretty well out here in Montana. Faded orange spray paint on corners=maybe they'll say yes, and if they say no they probably won't yell at you for asking. Fresh orange paint on every other fence post=someone has you in their crosshairs right now. Keep your hands up and move deliberately back to the truck.

1 Not allowed!

14. Back To Top    #234
    Ultimate VIP Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Uncle, I'm sure John Bradley is a nice guy and you met him at a Pheasants Forever Banquet. He gets paid to attend a lot of functions. What a great job to be a community organizer sent here by the National wildlife federation.

0 Not allowed!

15. Back To Top    #235
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 696
    Given: 750
    Uncle, I'm sure John Bradley is a nice guy and you met him at a Pheasants Forever Banquet. He gets paid to attend a lot of functions. What a great job to be a community organizer sent here by the National wildlife federation.
    Bahaha. Deflect!

That’s like saying people should be suspicious of me when I go to home shows or trade shows because I work in construction

0 Not allowed!

16. Back To Top    #236
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 305
    Given: 792
    Fritz
    Do you and a couple others get paid to come on here and spread your narative, hoping to get some to buy into it? Stir the shit to see what comes out of it? Maybe can get someone to say something that your group can use against Sportsmen to help spread your bullshit and divide good people and turn good people against each other? It just seams that all you guys want is for all sportsmen to conform to your way of thinking or you will go to some friends in the legislature and make ALL Sportsmen's life miserable. Your hope being we all will give in and conform. I think that your group has underestimated the ND Sportsmen. We aren't complete idiots, even though your group tries to imply it by calling us "Illegitimate" Among other nasty things. I think the average every day sportsmen have conformed to some of the narrative over the years. We have supported farm/ranch benefits that help out our fellow farm/ranch sportsmen. What more do you and your group want from us?? I wonder how many average sportsmen even have any idea about all these orgs that are discussed and thrown around? I for one don't know or give 2 shits about most, for now. Sorry for the long post.

Fellow Sportsmen
    Fish On!

2 Not allowed!

17. Back To Top    #237
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,557
    Given: 5,312
    Classifieds
    marker post

0 Not allowed!
    I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.... and I'm all out of bubble gum. RIP Rowdy

18. Back To Top    #238
    Ultimate VIP Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Wags2.0 View Post
    You are the king of deflection. When you running for some sort of office?
    No thanks,

SB 2315 is one of those where hours and hours went into committees etc. I think the green yellow red app had merit. The Bill was ground, tasted, re-ground re-tasted, again and again and still became something that everyone could barely chew and the division no could stomach.

I'm not running for anything. Maybe a paid executive directors job would be good though. That's what pisses me off most. Attend a ND Sportsmen's Caucus event and everyone is being paid to be there except me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TFX 186 View Post
    Fritz
    Do you and a couple others get paid to come on here and spread your narative, hoping to get some to buy into it? Stir the shit to see what comes out of it? Maybe can get someone to say something that your group can use against Sportsmen to help spread your bullshit and divide good people and turn good people against each other? It just seams that all you guys want is for all sportsmen to conform to your way of thinking or you will go to some friends in the legislature and make ALL Sportsmen's life miserable. Your hope being we all will give in and conform. I think that your group has underestimated the ND Sportsmen. We aren't complete idiots, even though your group tries to imply it by calling us "Illegitimate" Among other nasty things. I think the average every day sportsmen have conformed to some of the narrative over the years. We have supported farm/ranch benefits that help out our fellow farm/ranch sportsmen. What more do you and your group want from us?? I wonder how many average sportsmen even have any idea about all these orgs that are discussed and thrown around? I for one don't know or give 2 shits about most, for now. Sorry for the long post.

Fellow Sportsmen
    Fish On!
    TFX,

Your post is more spot on than you think. When the Representative said illegitimate, I believe that was frustration. Legislators, private property owners, ranchers/farmers would like to talk to hunters. Not the same guys representing orgs with their heels dug every time. And then the unbelievable happens. Sportsmen are all placed under one umbrella with no distinction made.

0 Not allowed!

19. Back To Top    #239
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 305
    Given: 792
    Come on Fritz,
    You pick a couple things out of the post and don't even touch the rest. What about the rest of the questions? All I see is your group wanting an all out NO Trespass bill to be shoved down all our throats. Those fellas that are having issues with illegal trespass happening on their property would have better luck getting more enforcement of the laws ALREADY in place that cover this. I am with KDM on this. It's a law enforcement issue. I think all law abiding sportsmen could get behind and would get behind some enforcement ideas that would help solve issues. We don't want more government intrusion in our lives and more government laws dictating how we should do things. More government and more spending and more wasting money to appease a minority of ND citizens. I think enough has been wasted on this issue. The least you and your group could do is call it for another session and quit pissing off ALL Sportsmen in ND.
    Are you and your buddies paid to come on here and drive wedges between sportsmen? Why don't you just be honest with all of us? You pretend to have my best interests at heart but sit on the complete opposite side and sell us out. Sounds like a money thing to me.

Fish On!

2 Not allowed!

20. Back To Top    #240
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,673
    Given: 5,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Wags2.0 View Post
    Bahaha. Deflect!

That’s like saying people should be suspicious of me when I go to home shows or trade shows because I work in construction
    Really? Had you pegged for animal husbandry industry.

0 Not allowed!
    If you're reading this post and find yourself muttering, "he can't be serious", there's a good chance I'm not.

“Wentz won't win one much less 5 or six.” -Kurtr, 1/21/18

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast